Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lanyu model F4U warbird 1.4m

Does anybody know where can i get it, I find this plane are stable and it runs on 11.1V lipo compare to FMS one that runs on 14.8V. I did fly the mini one and it flies great and stable compare to mini fms model. Pls assist, thank you.

Originally posted by SpartaLia View Post
    Does anybody know where can i get it, I find this plane are stable and it runs on 11.1V lipo compare to FMS one that runs on 14.8V. I did fly the mini one and it flies great and stable compare to mini fms model. Pls assist, thank you.
    Bro when did you fly this plane. Never see you fly this before at Tuas
    Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Lanyu F4u

Hey u want the RTF or kit? Its way cheaper than FMS, I also flew the baby
      F4U by Lanyu,...correction on ur view that the baby version is stable cuz if u fly this in the afternoo,....not so compared to the bigger version by Art Tech (wingspan 1M)...but if u fly in the earlier morning,..its very stable.....yes...dont go overboard with those loops and flips cuz its very agile and ur reaction has to be lightning fast,...I crashed my 3 times but repaired with hardly any noticeable damage on appearance,..also the design on the baby F4U is very clean cut in terms of wiring and rx placement,...I put everything on the main wing and that leave the top portion clear for battery...(any size from 1300 to 1850 mAh 3S)

Comment

Lanyu F4u

Originally posted by dloh View Post
        Hey u want the RTF or kit? Its way cheaper than FMS, I also flew the baby
        F4U by Lanyu,...correction on ur view that the baby version is stable cuz if u fly this in the afternoo,....not so compared to the bigger version by Art Tech (wingspan 1M)...but if u fly in the earlier morning,..its very stable.....yes...dont go overboard with those loops and flips cuz its very agile and ur reaction has to be lightning fast,...I crashed my 3 times but repaired with hardly any noticeable damage on appearance,..also the design on the baby F4U is very clean cut in terms of wiring and rx placement,...I put everything on the main wing and that leave the top portion clear for battery...(any size from 1300 to 1850 mAh 3S)
        Jet Hobby is selling, they have the kit..but PNP soldout, oh yeah,..no flaps and no retract for Lanyu version, other than that, it looks solid and well made,..pilot looks crappy thou...

Comment

Guys, How about this F4U Crosair in the picture with folding wings? This F4U Crosair is Wingspan 1600mm by Lenght 1273mm and it run on 4S, the folding wings are power by a device with delay on the movment of the wings when fold down and with a lock device plus retracts and gear doors and flaps too

Jameswilliam

Comment

Art Tech F4U

[QUOTE=jameswilliam;512874]Guys, How about this F4U Crosair in the picture with folding wings? This F4U Crosair is Wingspan 1600mm by Lenght 1273mm and it run on 4S, the folding wings are power by a device with delay on the movment of the wings when fold down and with a lock device plus retracts and gear doors and flaps too

SO I guess this is where Art Tech got its idea from, Jet Hobby is currently selling the folding wing F4U for about $249, wing span is only 990 mm, I think its just novelty with the folding wing part, who cares if the wing folds when it flies? I think I will stick to the traditional kind, one piece...that way, repair is much simpler when it crashes.

Comment

[QUOTE=dloh;512876]
              Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
              Guys, How about this F4U Crosair in the picture with folding wings? This F4U Crosair is Wingspan 1600mm by Lenght 1273mm and it run on 4S, the folding wings are power by a device with delay on the movment of the wings when fold down and with a lock device plus retracts and gear doors and flaps too

SO I guess this is where Art Tech got its idea from, Jet Hobby is currently selling the folding wing F4U for about $249, wing span is only 990 mm, I think its just novelty with the folding wing part, who cares if the wing folds when it flies? I think I will stick to the traditional kind, one piece...that way, repair is much simpler when it crashes.

No it is not from Art-Tech or JetHobby, it's a new product as I was mention it got retracts and gear doors plus flaps as well.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
                Bro when did you fly this plane. Never see you fly this before at Tuas
                I flew the mini one mah just now...
                I saw the 1.4m lanyu F4U in their official website and there's tis one guy at youtube flew it, u might wanna check it out...

(follow him up at his other vidz too)

Comment

Best Warbirds

I flew the mini one mah just now...
                  I saw the 1.4m lanyu F4U in their official website and there's tis one guy at youtube flew it, u might wanna check it out...

(follow him up at his other vidz too)
                  Quality in product dosent necessary means quality in flight...I heard some of the smaller FMS warbirds can be quite unstable,...so who makes the best warbirds in term of flying and quality?

Comment

Originally posted by dloh View Post
                    Quality in product dosent necessary means quality in flight...I heard some of the smaller FMS warbirds can be quite unstable,...so who makes the best warbirds in term of flying and quality?
                    yeah some FMS birds like p-47 need to add extra weight in front to balance. But once you got the CG right they fly like a dream. Just need to do some research on the net.
                    Somemore FMS spares are easily available. (not sure about other?)
                    Hence it is still better to get FMS ones imho.

Comment

Working...
                    X