Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Bedok Working Yet???

I keep checking the weather and though winds are out of the north wind speed only seems to be 5 knots or so. Anyone try it recently???

-David-

Dear Deebuaya,

Was there on Saturday from 2pm to 6pm. Winds were in the 5 to 7 knot range blowing from the N until about 4.30 when it blew NE. Perfect for sloping. I was on the pontoon sailing our yachts though.... Next week I will bring my Elster for a go .

I still feel that its not quite there yet. Usually Christmas marks the start of the sloping season.

Cheers!
    Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Thanks.
      Always see you guys from afar, racing down there. Looks like alot of fun.
      Got a smallish, ~ 1m mast, scratch built (what else) wood sailboat. Use it in condo pool from time to time 'till security chases me off. Have plans for Racing Sparrow and Star class boats. On the (looong) to-build list.

-David-

Comment

Powered Flight (or powered boat) is always good for the adrelenin rush but I always feel that a test for the true pilot (or skipper) is their ability to fly (or sail) using nothing more than the elements of mother nature.

For those who want to slope, I suggest that Wei Yao be our weather man. He stays close to the slope and should be able to give us fairly accurate reports.

So Wei Yao, for the next 3 mths you are on standby duty...haha!
        Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Originally posted by Blackite207 View Post
          Powered Flight (or powered boat) is always good for the adrelenin rush but I always feel that a test for the true pilot (or skipper) is their ability to fly (or sail) using nothing more than the elements of mother nature.

For those who want to slope, I suggest that Wei Yao be our weather man. He stays close to the slope and should be able to give us fairly accurate reports.

So Wei Yao, for the next 3 mths you are on standby duty...haha!
          I'm outstationed. So no point (:

Thanx (:
          SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Been away to Yabuli, China far a weeks holiday. Skiing, falling, hairline fracturing the head of my humorous. All good fun.

Updates anyone????

-David-

Comment

David,

Go for it. The season started after Christmas!

Comment

Thanks!

-David-

Comment

Working...
                X