Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am New ... Pls Help

hi everyone from daddy hobby ,
    i am very interested in this hobby . i would like to start on playing rc planes
    i would be please if you could giv me advise on which plane i should get, where should to get it , what should i do as a beginner , i hav been playing rc heli for a month n i think it dun suit me . after going through the internet i came across some very good beginner plane Eg. wild hawk but they are not sold in sing .
    so pro help me plsss it would be best if anyone willing to teach me how to play :P , i am staying in woodland if anyone living around woodland n willing to teach me plss contact me P.s i am 17

hi bro

Originally posted by branrox View Post
    hi everyone from daddy hobby ,
    i am very interested in this hobby . i would like to start on playing rc planes
    i would be please if you could giv me advise on which plane i should get, where should to get it , what should i do as a beginner , i hav been playing rc heli for a month n i think it dun suit me . after going through the internet i came across some very good beginner plane Eg. wild hawk but they are not sold in sing .
    so pro help me plsss it would be best if anyone willing to teach me how to play :P , i am staying in woodland if anyone living around woodland n willing to teach me plss contact me P.s i am 17
    i am F22, flying at flying site PFW(Punggol Field Walk Blk 128c), i would suggest you to start from the E-starter(epo), available at S$59.00, you can come down to our flyiny site @ this friday,sat & sun,our guys are nice & helpful.

Comment

As what f22 has mentioned, an e-starter will be an ideal first plane. However, even before embarking on flying the actual model, you may wanna consider spending some time on a rc flight simulator to familiarize yourself with the controls and orientation of the aircraft while it is in flight. Although it is a completely different experience flying the actual model, some stick time on simulators may potentially help you save on costly/time consuming crashes.

If you are interested, you can pop by my place to give the simulator a go; instead of spending money to buy your own simulator. The simulator i have at home is Real Flight G4 and i find it to be rather useful for the average beginner.

After you have gained enough confidence to fly the actual model, you may choose to join the numerous fun-flys around singapore. I have been to the PFW gatherings and personally found them to be really nice and knowledgeable.

Hope this helps!
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Welcome.

for a start, take a look at this thread i made : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10999

beginner models include :
        e-starter
        beaver
        cessna
        slowstick

and lots more

Which character are you test by

Comment

wow hmm i hav alr started wif the simlator... ty everyone does the 59.90 plane includes tranmitter ??

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
            i am F22, flying at flying site PFW(Punggol Field Walk Blk 128c), i would suggest you to start from the E-starter(epo), available at S$59.00, you can come down to our flyiny site @ this friday,sat & sun,our guys are nice & helpful.
            ty for inviting me hmm but i am new to this hobby the product tat u offer me is a incomplete set which nid me to buy parts n fix it on my own which to me is rather impossible , could u tell me in anyway tat i can learn to fix ?? btw i hav a heli which is esky honeybee could i use tat tranmitter of mine instead of buying a new one ??

Comment

ty for inviting me hmm but i am new to this hobby the product tat u offer me is a incomplete set which nid me to buy parts n fix it on my own which to me is rather impossible , could u tell me in anyway tat i can learn to fix ?? btw i hav a heli which is esky honeybee could i use tat tranmitter of mine instead of buying a new one ??
              no problem . you can reuse it.

the $59.90 is a cessna, good for beginners.

you just need to get extra servos, esc and an extra receiver and you're good to go

part of learning how to build a plane is also learning how to fly it. if you just rely on already built planes, you wont know how to repair right ? so part of building is also learning how to repair

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2 View Post
                no problem . you can reuse it.

the $59.90 is a cessna, good for beginners.

you just need to get extra servos, esc and an extra receiver and you're good to go

part of learning how to build a plane is also learning how to fly it. if you just rely on already built planes, you wont know how to repair right ? so part of building is also learning how to repair
                o i see but may i no where could i learn to fix a plane ??

Comment

o i see but may i no where could i learn to fix a plane ??
                  when you buy the plane, it comes as a kit, there's an instruction manual together so you can learn from it

ideas will come on how to repair it during construction like if the wing broke, what am i gonna do, how do i disassemble the plane to repair it etc...

Comment

Bro;

I used to be a beginner like you. I was apprehensive and scared to try on my own. Ultimately, I still tried with the help from an experienced guy at Punggol Field. I bought the entire set (GWS Beaver) from him, fixed it myself from instructions I gathered from the Internet, and got him to maiden and teach me the basics. Thereafter, I ventured on my own.

I can advise that it is better for you to go to any flying site and observe and talk to the guys who knows better. The internet is a wealth of knowledge also. I suppose your TX is usable if it has min 4 channels, but you have to have the compatible RX, preferably having certain range to be able to comfortably maintain control of a trainer park flyer type of aircraft.

The $59.90 plane from Rotor would unlikely include anything more than the bare kit, and definitely without motor, servos, batt, and certainly not the Tx/ rx.

Comment

thx bro i will buy a plane asap when my exam is over thank you

Comment

I actually have a multiplex easy cub - Ready-to-fly (RTF) - that i bought from another bro and have yet to fly it. It is reputed as a "True beginner's plane".

Willing to let it go at the same price i got it for @ $150 should you be interested.

All you will need is your own transmitter and receiver.

For more info, you may follow this link:
                        Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

thx i will giv u a reply if i got the money

Comment

guy i got a question i hav a e-sky transmitter if i but a e-starter wat receiver should i get n how much would it cost me ?? btw my transmitter is 4ch n 72mhz

Comment

where could buy multiplex easystar ?

Comment

Working...
                              X