• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy e starter arf

where can i buy this plane>?
    RC IS A POISON!

an ARF or almost ready to fly ?

honestly, e-starter isnt difficult to assemble .. you can get one assembled by rotor, just pay them extra$$ to let them assemble for you

or you can save the money and do it yourself. its more fun that way, cause you'll also learn how to fix it if anything happens as you assmbled it yourself.

a brushless motor combo will set you back ard $40 cheapest, the plane around $45 and 3 servos $36(based on $12 servos) . your transmitter/receiver is up to your own if you own one

an alternative plane would be a cessna from jethobby , fully assembled with motor, esc, servos installed, all you need is your own transmitter/receiver

Which character are you test by

Comment

rotor hobbyy!!

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2 View Post
        an ARF or almost ready to fly ?

honestly, e-starter isnt difficult to assemble .. you can get one assembled by rotor, just pay them extra$$ to let them assemble for you

or you can save the money and do it yourself. its more fun that way, cause you'll also learn how to fix it if anything happens as you assmbled it yourself.

a brushless motor combo will set you back ard $40 cheapest, the plane around $45 and 3 servos $36(based on $12 servos) . your transmitter/receiver is up to your own if you own one

an alternative plane would be a cessna from jethobby , fully assembled with motor, esc, servos installed, all you need is your own transmitter/receiver
        Is cessna a good beginner plane?
        RC IS A POISON!

Comment

cessna, cubs are good planes for beginners.

e-starter can be considered a cessna class type of plane (if you look at it , the design is close to a cessna)

this planes are high wing trainers, they're meant to be good planes for beginners. with the right weight and electronics, they can last a long time. even me, id say its a great plane to learn to fly!

this planes are also called floaters because of high wing . what it means is that it wont just plunge down 90degrees straight down.. rather it will glide down, its pretty slick unless something terrible happens that will cause it to crash

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2 View Post
            cessna, cubs are good planes for beginners.

e-starter can be considered a cessna class type of plane (if you look at it , the design is close to a cessna)

this planes are high wing trainers, they're meant to be good planes for beginners. with the right weight and electronics, they can last a long time. even me, id say its a great plane to learn to fly!

this planes are also called floaters because of high wing . what it means is that it wont just plunge down 90degrees straight down.. rather it will glide down, its pretty slick unless something terrible happens that will cause it to crash
            how much is it around?
            RC IS A POISON!

Comment

u buy cessna set from jet is about 339 with dx6 its ARF

Comment

i'll do some research for you :
                gws e-starter with 350c motor :$54.90
                towerpro sg91r servos X3 $20
                dn powered 850mah 2s $16
                30amp brushed esc $22
                tdf 4channel basic transmitter/receiver set $89
                basic charger $29

total $230.90

gws e-starter with 350c :$54.90
                E-sky combo -
                Transmitter + receiver
                2x servo
                20am brushed esc
                charger
                2s 800mah battery
                $149.50
                additional servo $10

total $214.40

cessna 747 ARTF
                brushless motor
                brushless esc
                servos
                battery
                charger
                $189
                (more future proof ) without transmitter/receiver

Firephoenix Combo ARTF
                motor,
                esc,
                servos
                not sure with battery/charger $135 without transmitter/receiver

all the combos are good. brushless motor are more "future proof" for future planes which require extra power . you decide what you wanna get

One thing you need to ask yourself is.. how long will this hobby last you ?

I spent a really lot of money in this straight out of O levels, i spent $$ on getting my first transmitter , A and 2nd one , B before i spent on a good transmitter , C. the amount i spent for A and B in the first place could have settled for C from the beginning, but i didnt.

In the end, i sold off everything months ago and restarted my hobby. Thank god i didnt sell my transmitter.

the point is, ask yourself, will you stay in this hobby for a long time ? i took breaks in between and i havent flown for more than a year. a good transmitter goes a long way. just my 2 cents

Comment

Where to get the cessna 747?
                  RC IS A POISON!

Comment

hey mr Chew, if you want to get a transmitter, can buy a 2nd hand one.

I have one selling the marketplace.
                    Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                    Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Chen View Post
                      hey mr Chew, if you want to get a transmitter, can buy a 2nd hand one.

I have one selling the marketplace.
                      Hi I'm only 15 not mr
                      RC IS A POISON!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmchew View Post
                        Hi I'm only 15 not mr
                        Using salutation to address someone, is to accord the highest respect to the other person, regardless of the age group. That is what I was taught many decades ago.

The person will only be offended if that person is of the other gender.

As for your question on "where to buy Cessna plane". Jerry97 mentioned "jet". It means Jet Hobby. As for the location, go this website main webpage and click on Jet's website. I believe you can find information about the shop and what they offer, there.

You may want to, also, visit the nearest funfly (ff) area and ask around. See if they are willing to help you start this hobby. It is best to fly with experience flyers. It doesn't mean you will not crash you plane, but they may be able to advise you on the cause of the problem and what to avoid (plus the safety aspect of this hobby). And also, how to repair your damage plane (if it can be repaired).

If you don't have any ff in mind, then go visit the one at Punggol Field Walk (PFW) and ask around. Try going in the morning (before 10am), as the weather condition, during this time, is more favourable to new flyers (not so windy). You might want to keep this in mind, for a newbie, to avoid flying during windy condition.

Hope this is of help to you.

Comment

May I suggest a Slowstick from Rotor. Only S$44 I think.
                          They also have Estarter there.

Comment

Working...
                          X