Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dualsky breeze

anyone flying?
    just got one myself, need to know where you guys put the batt?
    velcro?
    thx

yes velcro..i place it at the bottom fuselage somewhere along the part where the aileron joins with the wing..depends on your a/c balance but its arnd there, may need to extend your esc wires if you are using the Dualsky RTR motor

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by r85 View Post
      yes velcro..i place it at the bottom fuselage somewhere along the part where the aileron joins with the wing..depends on your a/c balance but its arnd there, may need to extend your esc wires if you are using the Dualsky RTR motor

Cheers
      hey bro,thx for the info.
      using all stock from aero but digital sometimes keep fluttering on ground.isit norma;?

Comment

Hmm im not too sure, i have not used the digital servos before. MAke sure you centre the servo horns as much as possible. Btw, were you the one that bought the orange breeze pro?

Comment

Originally posted by r85 View Post
          Hmm im not too sure, i have not used the digital servos before. MAke sure you centre the servo horns as much as possible. Btw, were you the one that bought the orange breeze pro?
          yup but how u know bro?
          btw had chk the cg 90 mm from edge and tat ends up somewhere near the carbon rod landing gear.u sure yours near ailerons?thx

Comment

Working...
          X