Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balsawood supplier

Hi all, I was wondering if any one has a balsawood supplier's contact as I'm looking for cheaper balsa wood. The prices at art friend are really expensive! Is there anyway else to get balsa wood besides at the usual retail stores?

Thnx!

Jet hobby / NTC / SHS had you tried them?

Otherwise give me an estimate of the qty you looking at? 200kg? I will get the China manufacturer to get in touch with you.

Regards

Mike

Comment

IMHO NTC in Fook Hai bldg, Sth Brdge Rd, has the largest supply/selection. (

Mike, 200kg?, good lord! Would they throw in a couple thousand #11 blades with that??

-David-

Comment

grow your own tree or sponsor a balsa plantation in Malaysia lah. lagi best
        Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
        Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

@Mike: Woah! 200kgs?! Haha no la i don't need that much more like less than a quarter of that.. I need balsa sticks and rods for making frames. Haha and probably sheets too. Cos i intend to make planes and maybe ?boats?
          Whats the price range for the china manufacturer?

THnks!

Comment

I'll take 1.5kg of 1/16, 2/32 and 1/4, if anybody is bringing them in any cheaper than the local supply.

Comment

For that kind of qty, it is much much cheaper getting from LHS.

Regards

Mike

Comment

You can save a bunch of money by buying a Balsa stripper and stripping your own sticks from sheet balsa. I haven't bought sticks in years. Master Airscrew makes one that is cheap and works just fine.

Comment

Working...
                X