This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFW flyers.. hmmm

Someone just flew across TPE and U turn back on a weekend evening.

I was driving towards Changi along TPE and I can almost see your pilot inside the cockpit. My car is just directly below your plane.

Don't know who say so loud, don't fly across expressway, then these people still did it.

Shame.
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Thanks for your feedback.
    Could you please describe what you saw? Like kind of plane and color? Time and date of the incident?

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post

I was driving towards Changi along TPE and I can almost see your pilot inside the cockpit. My car is just directly below your plane.

Don't know who say so loud, don't fly across expressway, then these people still did it.

Shame.
      Mr Blueangel,

Your title "PFW flyers" suggest you are addressing a group.

1. Did you realise that when you were a beginner, you yourself flew across TPE when you were flying at PFW? Please think hard who told you to turn it back. Just think for a moment I were you in this case complaining about you. Did anyone from PFW run you down in the forum like this?
      2. Did you realise that when you were a beginner, you sought the help from PFW flyers and you got it. Nobody ever asked you for anything in return for the weights or glue etc we put on your plane then? That is the last time I am helping you out.
      3. Did you realise that when you flew at Kaladoor, you were part of the group that landed on LRT more than 3 times, on the road countless times? Nobody informed us about such incidents, we hear it from the GRC as complaints, we talked to them and always say we will help convey the message. OR you are going to tell me you speak for yourself, nothing to do with that group?

When you address "these people", I hope you do realise you are the kind that move from places to places never wanting to be part of a group or take any kind of vested interest to starting the club etc etc. You are very much the kind that just wants to fly individually with no attachment or commitment. The very group you sarcastically addressed now has been trying even before you pick up your very first transmitter to start a club LEGALLY, that has appointed safety officers with written rules. Before you start spouting this kind of sarcasm, do remember who you are talking to... We helped you, we gave you some stuff not asking for anything in return, now that you put in some time already, did you think that made you more qualified now to start addressing groups in this manner?

I have no problem with good or genuine feedback, I have problems with people like you who did nothing towards making this hobby more enjoyable for people to enjoy and you choose to address the contributing group with such sarcasm. Just ask yourself this question, when the LRT or road landing incident happened, did you even think you were part of the group and feel responsible enough to want to do something about it? Or did you just keep quiet (DID YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL??) but take sniping shots like what you are doing now at other groups? I maidened a plane before for someone at Kaladoor, you were there. That owner landed on the road, a car had to stopped for him to pick it up. Why didn't you post something sarcastic then? You were there, and interestingly you took no notice or offence just because you weren't the one behind the wheels that stopped? Selective sniping, aren't you??

I FLEW that evening, please enlighten me on the plane description, I am sure I will be able to help you, I did not notice anything amiss that weekend.

In a nutshell, THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO COMMUNICATE THIS, quit being an asshole taking opportunistic cheap shots. Look in the mirror mate. You should PM me and I will address your concern from there, I would also like to address your attitude.
      Last edited by edmond22; 02-06-2010, 08:32 AM.
      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Shame.
        1st of all, im not taking sides. i wasn't there. while dennis was cool abt it n responded accordingly,
        i can also understand why ed is f***ing pissed and he does hv a point.

flying over tpe is pretty far out and could be due to many reasons. eg, begineer loosing orientation, lost of signal etc etc....
        i understand yr concern, however, choice of words used also very important. the plane may have flown over tpe
        but the post suggest reckless flying. the last thing you want is to make false accusation n look like a fool here.
        so pls think carefully b4 posting anything. its all abt choice of words dude. while u r trying 2 address the incident,
        the choice of words you used suggest the shallowness of one's thinking. er, no offence bro but yr previous posting kinda confirm that.

perhaps, may i suggest this instead...
        "I was driving towards Changi along TPE over the weekend and saw a plane flew overhead.
        I'm rather concern for the safety of the motorist.
        however, I'm confident that the senior flyers will look into this matter. Thank you."

no need to get all personal abt it...
        peace dude....
        Futaba 8U Super/Spectrum DX7

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

"To be OLD & WISE, You must 1st have to be YOUNG & STUPID"

Comment

Originally posted by zeus View Post
          1st of all, im not taking sides. i wasn't there. while dennis was cool abt it n responded accordingly,
          i can also understand why ed is f***ing pissed and he does hv a point.

flying over tpe is pretty far out and could be due to many reasons. eg, begineer loosing orientation, lost of signal etc etc....
          i understand yr concern, however, choice of words used also very important. the plane may have flown over tpe
          but the post suggest reckless flying. the last thing you want is to make false accusation n look like a fool here.
          so pls think carefully b4 posting anything. its all abt choice of words dude. while u r trying 2 address the incident,
          the choice of words you used suggest the shallowness of one's thinking. er, no offence bro but yr previous posting kinda confirm that.

perhaps, may i suggest this instead...
          "I was driving towards Changi along TPE over the weekend and saw a plane flew overhead.
          I'm rather concern for the safety of the motorist.
          however, I'm confident that the senior flyers will look into this matter. Thank you."

no need to get all personal abt it...
          peace dude....
          I dun get it, when a plane did land on the road at Kaladoor, Blueangel was there, why did we not see him make a post about it? because he was a friend? Why this post now? It is obvious he was taking a cheap shot for the wrong reasons. Let him describe the plane clearly and PAC can discuss this through and decide if Blueangel has any valid case. The way I looked at it, he can witness a robbery and not do anything about it but instead create a hooha when he see somebody litter and decide he needs to make a point about it today.

Comment

Shame.
            Bro, I dun knw u n never help u b4, I m there also that evening, flying a Mx 58" plane in green, is thAt mine flying across tpe.
            Please do think twice b4 u post anything in this forum

Comment

heeee

Originally posted by f22 View Post
              Bro, I dun knw u n never help u b4, I m there also that evening, flying a Mx 58" plane in green, is thAt mine flying across tpe.
              Please do think twice b4 u post anything in this forum

I dun think so its urs.. he says that he can almost see the pilot in the cock pit, ur plane no pilot leh...
              When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

I am newbie when I flew over TPE, if I ever did.

But I don't want to make this topic into a arrow pointing thread.

You guys there are already experts, so you should know what you guys are doing, correctly or in fault.

I see someone feet very hot, but it is fine. I crash at road side because I made a judgement mistake. Why did the plane landed on the roadside even though I had been flying well within the flying field is because I made a genuine human error / judgement mistake. That, I cannot deny.

But when the plane crosses the entire TPE, U-turned back, can anyone guarantee there will be no mistakes ? No glitches, no hardware malfunctions ? No problem.

What I want to say is, just don't do that again. TPE.. expressway brother ! 90 km/h. Trucks, cars, Motorcyclists, fathers, mothers, kids inside the car.

As much as I want to avoid pointing who the person is, safe flying by all the seniors here had been preeching newbies and intermediates like myself to look out, habit of checking, not flying over forbidden area.

Then see what I mean ? They did not stick to their guns.

I am not a RC air traffic police. It just being that guy is so unfortunate that he did flew his plane over the entire TPE, made a turn near the left lane on the opposite side of the TPE in the west bound ( to SLE ) direction.

And I find that giant text is very uninviting to me. But I am keeping my cool, whether you help me or not. This is a forum. If I felt that I wish to highlight something that ought to be announced, I will. Bluntly or not, whether you liked it or not.

I sound arrogant, but the fact lies in what I saw that day. That's it. enjoy your stunts.

Comment

and oh yes, being protective for them is fine. not admitting is not cool.

Comment

I am newbie when I flew over TPE, if I ever did.

But I don't want to make this topic into a arrow pointing thread.

You guys there are already experts, so you should know what you guys are doing, correctly or in fault.

I see someone feet very hot, but it is fine. I crash at road side because I made a judgement mistake. Why did the plane landed on the roadside even though I had been flying well within the flying field is because I made a genuine human error / judgement mistake. That, I cannot deny.

But when the plane crosses the entire TPE, U-turned back, can anyone guarantee there will be no mistakes ? No glitches, no hardware malfunctions ? No problem.

What I want to say is, just don't do that again. TPE.. expressway brother ! 90 km/h. Trucks, cars, Motorcyclists, fathers, mothers, kids inside the car.

As much as I want to avoid pointing who the person is, safe flying by all the seniors here had been preeching newbies and intermediates like myself to look out, habit of checking, not flying over forbidden area.

Then see what I mean ? They did not stick to their guns.

I am not a RC air traffic police. It just being that guy is so unfortunate that he did flew his plane over the entire TPE, made a turn near the left lane on the opposite side of the TPE in the west bound ( to SLE ) direction.

And I find that giant text is very uninviting to me. But I am keeping my cool, whether you help me or not. This is a forum. If I felt that I wish to highlight something that ought to be announced, I will. Bluntly or not, whether you liked it or not.

I sound arrogant, but the fact lies in what I saw that day. That's it. enjoy your stunts.
                    Dude, you just highlighted the entire group in the way you posted.

You yourself admitted to your own follies which has TAKEN place, I did not even know and I wasn't talking about you. Look in the mirror first or post the same unflattering comment you made about yourself first. When you ask for guarantee, I can guarantee YOURSELF like like any others can make mistakes and crash. What I do not understand is that you can let pass people flying over LRT and landing on them while you take issue with a plane over TPE.

As a matter of fact, no one during that weekend had a plane with a pilot inside. We were all wondering how you see such a thing or was it somehting you saw and you add your own imagination as you see fit all in the name of sarcasm. Admit the sarcasm dude. You can't even remember yourself flying the damn TPE yourself and you want to correct others? I told you to turn back, I was the one who tuned your plane to fly, I was the one who put weights in your plane to lessen the tail heavy but still want to try attitude.

Just remember who you are addressing dude. You could have made a simple PM to me and I can help you address your concern but NO you want to make a din here. Dun play down your intended sarcasm and your selective sniping. I did not find your arrogant, the better word is Foolish. You know what is the pot calling the kettle black? You highlighted a practice that you think is not safe (which you did before) and I highlighted to you incidents ( which you do not deny and even admit). You know the difference between speculating that something will happen and something that already happened?

I am addressing the way you communicate. I did not like it and you were being foolish. Period. Your concern noted. You have yet to furnish details to us. Please PM us and we will take it from there.

Comment

and oh yes, being protective for them is fine. not admitting is not cool.
                      Dude, Dennis on behalf of the group already asked you for details and offered to check.

WHICH PART of the that message did you not understand? Did you think that did not amount to a investigation effort on his part to discuss with group and come back when necessary?

Like I say again. Dun be foolish. You were over the TPE before, read back what you wrote "I am newbie when I flew over TPE, if I ever did." Did that sound like admitting??? You are really a pot.

Comment

Let's cool down ok! No need war of words...
                        Let's not point finger..

I ask for you to describe the kind of plane, color and the date and time of the incident. You mention you could see the pilot in the plane, I am not aware of any of the regular guys or PAC members with pilot in the plane. I am be wrong so if you could help out with this information I will personally address this matter with the relevant pilot.

Blueangle
                        You can PM me or send me an email
                        chiadennis62@gmail.com

People please cool down.

Comment

Sorry Dennis, I said " almost can see the pilot in the cockpit" as a desriptive speech as in "the plane is very close to ground zero " while I was passing the TPE.

And to Edmond, No , I did not flew pass LRT and crash on the road side. It probably is someone else. But I DID crash on the road side under the LRT track once. That incident did not took the plane OVER the LRT track for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                            Dude, Dennis on behalf of the group already asked you for details and offered to check.

WHICH PART of the that message did you not understand? Did you think that did not amount to a investigation effort on his part to discuss with group and come back when necessary?

Like I say again. Dun be foolish. You were over the TPE before, read back what you wrote "I am newbie when I flew over TPE, if I ever did." Did that sound like admitting??? You are really a pot.
                            Maybe I should put the title as " someone flew over TPE over the weekend near the PFW ? " instead, and put your feet a little cooler, Ed ? Why you so hot tempered today ?

But doesn't that also says someone flew a plane from PFW too ? Does it make sense ?

If I put the title " someone flew over TPE over the weekend at GPS grid xxxxxxxx , yyyyyyyy " .. it will still be the same result, Ed.

Comment

Dude !!! ...you're sure you didn't mistaken a RSAF Fighter taking off from PLAB ???

In my books, you're in the same cat as the 2 jokers who recently got themself banned !!! ...i.e: ...Bo liow one !!!
                              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                              X