Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Flyer Here!! Need help for setting and getting to fly this ' lazy tiger aka P51

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Flyer Here!! Need help for setting and getting to fly this ' lazy tiger aka P51

Hi All,

I'm a new flyer here, just bought a nitro 2nd hand 'lazy tiger aka P51 - Mustang' from a fellow flyer here.
    I needs help in getting this plane set up and flying soon. Hope bros n Sis here can help me in it.
    Or maybe i can join in for the flying sessions too....thousands thanks

Originally posted by Aerocraft View Post
    Hi All,

I'm a new flyer here, just bought a nitro 2nd hand 'lazy tiger aka P51 - Mustang' from a fellow flyer here.
    I needs help in getting this plane set up and flying soon. Hope bros n Sis here can help me in it.
    Or maybe i can join in for the flying sessions too....thousands thanks
    Brother, are u should u are new flyer? Nitro and P51 Balsa plane?

I am sure u know what to do but just be humble

Comment

Originally posted by Dting26 View Post

Bro,

I'm indeed new here!...cheers..

I used to flew some parkflyers, but that was long long time ago...think about 3 to 5 years ago....nitro and balsa are truthfully new to me...please please help me...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dting26 View Post

If you do a search, you'll find that teh Thunder Tiger Lazy Tiger is not your regular P51. Rather, it is a Glow engine driven slowflyer, which looks like a GP Slowpoke in P51 dress.

Comment

Still it is a low wing. It may not have the self correcting characteristics of a real high wing trainer. Anyway what kind of help do you need. Not that I am a nitro flyer myself but there are countless bros out there who fly nitro. Perhaps you could visit them at their flying sites.
          Go back in one piece to fly another day.
          Having fun yet?
          36.39mhz
          40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
            Still it is a low wing. It may not have the self correcting characteristics of a real high wing trainer. Anyway what kind of help do you need. Not that I am a nitro flyer myself but there are countless bros out there who fly nitro. Perhaps you could visit them at their flying sites.
            Hi Bro,

So where can i find them....I meant which area do they normally fly with their plane?

Thanks to help...cheers

Comment

Where

Bro ...where do u fly? Best is go to the field that u fly and ask around? Need help at Tampines CDF then i can point u the right way..
              In The Hangar
              BH - SU26M - OS Powered
              BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
              In The Dock
              Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
              In The Garage
              JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                If you do a search, you'll find that teh Thunder Tiger Lazy Tiger is not your regular P51. Rather, it is a Glow engine driven slowflyer, which looks like a GP Slowpoke in P51 dress.
                Oops... my apology to my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerocraft View Post
                  Bro,

I'm indeed new here!...cheers..

I used to flew some parkflyers, but that was long long time ago...think about 3 to 5 years ago....nitro and balsa are truthfully new to me...please please help me...thanks.
                  There are tons of expert in this forum

U have not tell them what's the problem u faced; i.e. Assembly? Set-up? CG point? etc. etc., u will see the response once u make your query more specific. Cheer.

Rgds
                  David

Comment

Working...
                  X