X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplex FunJet Ultra

Anyone knows where I can buy this?

NTC?

I ordered a Multiplex funjet from NTC before, I am sure you can do the same for this model.
    sigpic

[Hangar] Multiplex Funjet

Comment

Housefly,

Thks for brining this up. This the the upgrade version of the popular Funjet. Right now NTC is still selling the old version and the latest batch which arrived on Wed is selling at a discount.

We will probably have to wait awhile for NTC to bring in the Ultra. This upgrade version is supposed to be reinforced to take speeds of up to 200km/h. At such speeds, we have to be very careful in light of the latest accident in Malaysia. No high speed low passes near the flight line.

Comment

Video

Wir machen Videos von und mit Modellsportlern Videos with RC-Modellairplanes

Comment

Yah,

I think this new Funjet Ultra can fly faster because it does not have the "Bomb" at its wing tip anymore, less air drag. It's wing design is more like the famous Thunderbat which can travel at high speed with lesser power.

Comment

Multiplex also launched the FunCub with individual Flaps systems.

Comment

Video of Funjet Ultra attached

Comment

Video of FunCub attached..

Can do 3D stunt!!

Comment

Originally posted by lexin View Post
                  Housefly,

Thks for brining this up. This the the upgrade version of the popular Funjet. Right now NTC is still selling the old version and the latest batch which arrived on Wed is selling at a discount.

We will probably have to wait awhile for NTC to bring in the Ultra. This upgrade version is supposed to be reinforced to take speeds of up to 200km/h. At such speeds, we have to be very careful in light of the latest accident in Malaysia. No high speed low passes near the flight line.
                  Hi Lexin,

How much they are selling the old version?

Comment

Originally posted by etman View Post
                    Hi Lexin,

How much they are selling the old version?
                    got myself a 3rd piece of funjet from NTC! 96 bucks a piece =)

i doubt the ultra will be in stock anytime soon....its prob a new release and will only appear after a few months...just take a look at the funcopter....has not even come out after so long!! more than a year rite? i remember them promoting it to me when i was at the shop a year ago!

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                      got myself a 3rd piece of funjet from NTC! 96 bucks a piece =)

i doubt the ultra will be in stock anytime soon....its prob a new release and will only appear after a few months...just take a look at the funcopter....has not even come out after so long!! more than a year rite? i remember them promoting it to me when i was at the shop a year ago!
                      96 singdollars right? very tempting. But now broke. Got to pay IRS.

Comment

Working...
                      X