Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raven View Post
    lol... gonna torture your brain a little Dont cheat... answers are in white below. Ask yourself what you have learn from all the above posting.

1. You have a 25amp esc
    2. You have 3cells lipo batt.
    3. You own a 1100kv est ard 200watts motor and you say its not fast enough.
    4. Yeah i know the F35 profile plane. DIY one once. Its a mid-ship. I knoe prop size is limited cos any bigger it will hit the 2 vertical stabs at the side.
    Take a look at the image i attached on the 2205-32T.

Ask yourself a few questions.
    1. What kind of amps its drawing?
    2. What is the max cell count it can take?
    3. What kind of output does it have(watts)
    lol... Dont cheat answers below in white. Block on the page to see them.

Ans:
    1. You have a 25amps esc. Do you want to run on 10amps motor or a 25amps motor? You were say your plane not fast enough right?
    2. Compare:
    - 3cell 1100kv 200watts est<25amps motor
    - 3cell 1900kv 280watts <25amps motor
    - 2cell 1970kv ???watts <10amps motor(You can already guess the watts?? from the cell count and amps drawn)
    3. Plug in 3cell on a 2cell rated motor... you will get a nice smell from your motor. You have to try it to smell it.. lol Joking

Hope it helps. Just some guidelines to look out for when you buy a motor. They will be useful to you in the future.

Cheers
    Darn, I only got one and 3. Missed out on 2. Haha.

Hmmm..... this is really a good guide for getting motors. I'll keep your pointers in mind when searching for my plane's motor. Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate all your help for my build!
    Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

Working...
    X