Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK Blue Angel 20 fuselage?

Just trying my luck on this....

I'm wondering if anyone has an old MK Blue Angel 20 fuselage handy?

I have a 20 sized kit with the wing, stabs and fin. Hardware too but not canopy. Long story but it's eBay!

Does anyone have it before I go the dreaded route of making it from the plan.

I put up this in Marketplace but really, not into making money on this stuff:
    http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51155

Dave

Wow. You are really coming up with some really classic stuff. First the Joker, now the Blue Angel. Cheers.
    To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

As I may have it, the Curare kits I ordered from Eureka might be arriving on Monday!

Anyhow, I still need to clear the Tsunami. And even so, the mini eCurare comes first....

Oh well....

Dave

Comment

The Curare - another classic. I've been trying to order in the plans for an Atlas - another plane of about the same vintage but the silly web site keeps insisting on a valid phone number before it will go on to finish the order process. Of course, it will only accept a valid US phone number I presume because it has yet to accept any of my numbers. Dumb? I wonder just how much international business this vendor has lost because of this deficiency.
        To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
        X