Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgently need a beginner plane at Jurong/CCK area

hi everyone..

just started in rca recently, got an estarter but still building in progress.

is there anyone who are able to lend/sell his or her plane to me as i need to try out actual flying.

Urgently needed as i need to fly a rca plane by this thursday; simple take off, fly a few rounds and landing..

I have my own transmitter and receiver, of course i need your guidance as well. As im just starting out. i know it takes time to build and learn but time is what i do not have.

kindly contact me at 94766562

if anyone is keen on helping me out with my plane [e-starter], can contact me too. but i need to get the plane fix up and fly a few rounds [myself] by thursday..

drinks will be on me.. thank you all!

Comment

A simulator will meet your needs, and you can start flying in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by rxgn View Post
        if anyone is keen on helping me out with my plane [e-starter], can contact me too. but i need to get the plane fix up and fly a few rounds [myself] by thursday..

drinks will be on me.. thank you all!
        Bring all your barang barang down to jalan behar flying field about 5.30pm-7pm , there sure to be some one to help you for estarter. Many of them had flew and tune that plane before. I might be there too is my work finishes early. Bring more drinks... many ppl there...

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
          Bring all your barang barang down to jalan behar flying field about 5.30pm-7pm , there sure to be some one to help you for estarter. Many of them had flew and tune that plane before. I might be there too is my work finishes early. Bring more drinks... many ppl there...
          Don't mind chipping in to kaypoh and get free drinks. Will be at Tuas tomorrow.. LOL
          No expert here, but flew several different brands Cessnas already.
          I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Why the rush?

Hi rxgn,

Just very curious, but why the extreme rush to be up and flying by Thur (tomorrow)?

Attaining 'wings' is usually something we approach gradually and methodically, so I sense your's is a special situation. Care to share? Perhaps these good guys can help ou better if they knew what the aim is.

Yes, Nacar's point about practice on a PC simulator will help build your coordination, so you have a better shot at keeping the plane in the air and recovering from 'slips'. That's your own 'homework'. The guys will teach you the stuff the simulator can't.

Safety First! Take care, and all the best. :>
            ... It's in the Details... :>

Comment

Working...
            X