Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedo glider

The US$ is getting lower by the day. Looking at ordering the Speedo, 2 channel, small little glider.
    The shipping is about 1/3 the cost of the box.
    Looking for another buddy, so that the shipping can be halved.

Please PM me if anyone is genuinely insterested.

Thanks.

MS

Looks like my old speedy.

Comment

The small glider is very zippy. Best of all, easy to store....want to share the shipping cost or not? Because I don't think the shipping cost is justifiable for just 1 glider.

Comment

Comment

Nice glider but the fuse is like egg shell.

I pass, no buying for now.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
            Nice glider but the fuse is like egg shell.

I pass, no buying for now.

Yes, I'm familiar with egg shells, that's why you'll need to beef-up the fuse with CF and glass cloth. It needs the added weight anyway

Comment

this plane looks cool!

may i know how much atcualy after add in shipping cost? in sgd i mean~
              [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by SniperWj View Post
                this plane looks cool!

may i know how much atcualy after add in shipping cost? in sgd i mean~

Hi Yiming, you got SMS!

Comment

OK, I got another Guinea Pig, thread closed.
                  Of course the bigger Guinea pig is myself
                  Watch out for the flight report in December!

Comment

no worried~ tat speedo sure fly like dream! lets do fomation flight with speedo if thas is wind on dec! by the time we got to dig up this thread for some flight report!
                    [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Delivered!

I think I had been very lucky, or that the vendor has a very speedy process, or that the postal system is so efficient.
                      4 days after I placed order, for Air Shipment (this is supposed to be cheaper and slower than EMS), the gliders were delivered to my door step.
                      The 2 boxes were packed in a customized foam box on the outside. There was no damage to the inner box nor any parts of the gliders - 1 yellow, 1 white.

My buddy was so happy when he got his glider last night....I think he cannot sleep

Now, we'll have to wait for the windy season to come fast.

MS

Comment

Working...
                      X