Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motors and propellers

I am noob at choosing motor and propellers, can anyone teach me how to choose what motor for what size aircraft and what propellers size?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by aboveall View Post
    I am noob at choosing motor and propellers, can anyone teach me how to choose what motor for what size aircraft and what propellers size?

Thanks!!
    First u got to determine how heavy is ur aircraft, next check the correct motor from the weight range application. Then the recommended prop size from the motor spec.

Bascially, long prop with less pitch = slow flyer, short prop with more pitch = fast flyer

Comment

What plane you decide to buy ?

Maybe the guys here will be able to advise based on their experience or should they flew one like yours before... safer than trying and then failing..
      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

ok. So for example a aircraft of the size slightly biggger then a e-starter and about same weight what Kv can be use? Can I use a high KV and a small prop or the opposite?

Comment

haha.. I already have a F15 and F117 build with plan. But motor size and all got help from my friend for both planes. So wana learn more how to choose.

So hope u guys can share anything interesting with me.

Comment

Since u know me why not ask me instead? hehehe just kidding.

But i'm able to pin point out which motor/prop combo to use. Come down to club or call me to clear any doubts. see you!
            Build it
            Fly it
            Crash it
            Fix it

Comment

Working...
            X