Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What contributes to glitching?(Needs Help! T.T)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What contributes to glitching?(Needs Help! T.T)

Hi guys. I've got a problem. My aircraft keeps on glitching whenever its in flight(after sometime). At first I thought there is a lot of glitches in the field(Jln Bahar) but when I go to another nearby field near my house, the glitching problem is still there. Already changed receivers to new ones. And my rx wire isnt touching any carbon rod. Whats the problem? Can anyone help? Is there something wrong with my tx? My tx antenna a little but bent also. But the bent aint that obvious. I'm using 35.080, Hitec Optic 6. Needs help badly...

Regards

Faisal
    Hangar
    Techone Gent F3P
    DIY I.FO
    DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
    Glider

Tx
    Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Originally posted by flyingfrenzy View Post
    Hi guys. I've got a problem. My aircraft keeps on glitching whenever its in flight(after sometime). At first I thought there is a lot of glitches in the field(Jln Bahar) but when I go to another nearby field near my house, the glitching problem is still there. Already changed receivers to new ones. And my rx wire isnt touching any carbon rod. Whats the problem? Can anyone help? Is there something wrong with my tx? My tx antenna a little but bent also. But the bent aint that obvious. I'm using 35.080, Hitec Optic 6. Needs help badly...

Regards

Faisal
    Try doing a range check on ground 1st

Comment

Ok bro will try. Thanks
      Hangar
      Techone Gent F3P
      DIY I.FO
      DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
      Glider

Tx
      Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Forget to add on. I will have zero control of my plane at times after the glitch and it'll just come crashing down. But when its on the ground, everything was alright and functioning properly.
        Hangar
        Techone Gent F3P
        DIY I.FO
        DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
        Glider

Tx
        Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Originally posted by flyingfrenzy View Post
          Forget to add on. I will have zero control of my plane at times after the glitch and it'll just come crashing down. But when its on the ground, everything was alright and functioning properly.
          What rx are you using? My personal experience. I used to fly on a Futaba 6EXA (72mhz) but used non futaba rx that are "compatible" and yes they do fine but they suffer from unknown glitches, until I gave up and I changed to Spektrum Dx6i.

I am not saying the Dx6i is the best, but thereafter no more glitches.

Comment

hey

try changing ur rx

i had the same problem too
            my filton extra 260 came down because of tat
            i was using a electron 6 when it happened
            changed receiver and the problem was gone
            u can try changing ur crystal
            might have gotten damaged after some period of usage

can call me if u still got prob
            raj
            "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
              What rx are you using? My personal experience. I used to fly on a Futaba 6EXA (72mhz) but used non futaba rx that are "compatible" and yes they do fine but they suffer from unknown glitches, until I gave up and I changed to Spektrum Dx6i.

Dragon Slayer, I'm now considering to change to Spektrum Dx6i. I want to do F3A Stunts also scared. Hahs
              Hangar
              Techone Gent F3P
              DIY I.FO
              DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
              Glider

Tx
              Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Originally posted by HEMENDRA View Post
                hey

try changing ur rx

i had the same problem too
                my filton extra 260 came down because of tat
                i was using a electron 6 when it happened
                changed receiver and the problem was gone
                u can try changing ur crystal
                might have gotten damaged after some period of usage

can call me if u still got prob
                raj
                Raj

I've already changed my rx. And my rx'tal is still new. So I think this two components are out of the problem. Heh
                Hangar
                Techone Gent F3P
                DIY I.FO
                DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
                Glider

Tx
                Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer View Post

Oh btw, I'm using a Hitec rx.
                  Hangar
                  Techone Gent F3P
                  DIY I.FO
                  DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
                  Glider

Tx
                  Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

I came across a particular Hitex RX, not sure about the rest, that it'll receive radio signals beyond the 10 kHz spacing with the adjacent frequency. Most other brands' rx will to safe to be use simultaneuosly without any problem as long as the frequencies are 10 kHz apart.

But it is not very true for the Hitec Electron Rx. My frequency was 10kHz apart from another fellow user, but everytime I powered up my Tx, his model glitches like mad. Mine is JR and is perfectly fine when he powered up his Hitex Tx with 10 kHz apart.

This issue aside, make sure you do range check on ground, both with and without power. Placing the RX too close to cables carrying high current electricity will generate interferences.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                      I came across a particular Hitex RX, not sure about the rest, that it'll receive radio signals beyond the 10 kHz spacing with the adjacent frequency. Most other brands' rx will to safe to be use simultaneuosly without any problem as long as the frequencies are 10 kHz apart.

But it is not very true for the Hitec Electron Rx. My frequency was 10kHz apart from another fellow user, but everytime I powered up my Tx, his model glitches like mad. Mine is JR and is perfectly fine when he powered up his Hitex Tx with 10 kHz apart.

This issue aside, make sure you do range check on ground, both with and without power. Placing the RX too close to cables carrying high current electricity will generate interferences.
                      Joe Yap,

Thanks I think I solved the problem. I went for night flying for a while just now this time using the same rx and rx tal. I think the problem is solved because for my ifo, my rx is far from the wires and flying was okay. I THINK PROBLEM SOLVED. Tmr try one more round see whether history repeats itself.

Thanks bro

Regards

Faisal
                      Hangar
                      Techone Gent F3P
                      DIY I.FO
                      DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
                      Glider

Tx
                      Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Sounds like good news. Remember, the wires or cables that runs from the battery pack, ESC and all the way to the motor, carries the most electrical currents throughout the entire airframe, and you definitely want to avoid placing the Rx and it's antenna anywhere near them.

Flying wings with pusher motor/prop assy always have difficulties in finding a good place to mount the RX and it's antenna. For my flying wing, I made a cavity in the wing offsetting the centreline of the airframe to hide my RX, in order to 'siam' the wires.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                          Sounds like good news. Remember, the wires or cables that runs from the battery pack, ESC and all the way to the motor, carries the most electrical currents throughout the entire airframe, and you definitely want to avoid placing the Rx and it's antenna anywhere near them.

Flying wings with pusher motor/prop assy always have difficulties in finding a good place to mount the RX and it's antenna. For my flying wing, I made a cavity in the wing offsetting the centreline of the airframe to hide my RX, in order to 'siam' the wires.
                          Thanks for the tips bro =) Appreciate it.
                          Hangar
                          Techone Gent F3P
                          DIY I.FO
                          DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
                          Glider

Tx
                          Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Have you checked your Tx for corrosion. I had a 9 channel Tx which was found to have serious corrosion problems despite being newer than my older Tx (same model). The only difference was that the newer set (the corroded one) was made in China whereas the older was was made in Japan. As far as I know, my older Tx (the one made in Japan) is still working to this day in the hands of another pilot ie. I sold it. The newer 9 channel had been condemned to the rubbish chute so that it won't cost me any more planes.
                            To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                              Have you checked your Tx for corrosion. I had a 9 channel Tx which was found to have serious corrosion problems despite being newer than my older Tx (same model). The only difference was that the newer set (the corroded one) was made in China whereas the older was was made in Japan. As far as I know, my older Tx (the one made in Japan) is still working to this day in the hands of another pilot ie. I sold it. The newer 9 channel had been condemned to the rubbish chute so that it won't cost me any more planes.
                              Hi Tony,

How and where do I check whether my TX is suffering from corrosion?

Regards

Faisal
                              Hangar
                              Techone Gent F3P
                              DIY I.FO
                              DIY Extra 260

Coming Soon
                              Glider

Tx
                              Hitec Optic 6 30.080mhz

Comment

Working...