• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parkzone Sukhoi Su-26m

is this available in singapore?

Originally posted by vipermako View Post
    is this available in singapore?

anyone knows whether this is available in singapore? ?? i was eyeing this for a while..

Comment

Who doesn't.. :p Try ask Mo to bring in since he brought in the vapour. ;)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Viper, maybe you can try JPL Model?? I guess you must email him to ask... He's an official Singapore dealer for parkzone but doesn't carry that model...
        Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

thanks guys... i was already eyeing at jethobby or JPL for help on this.. just wanna make sure i didn't missed any LHS that have physical stock on this..
          i find it amazing that this hasn't reach our shores yet..it is a big hit in rcgroups..

Comment

Well, depends on the LHS themselves to see fit to their business plans and strategy. I really love to get my hands on most of the micro planes out there.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

when the demand is high, most probably the LHS will consider getting it.
              shall we set the stone rolling and gather more demand for this, ya?

Comment

Not Coming any time soon

Hi,

I have a ParkZone Sukhoi, which I ordered from the US and got it via vPostUSA. Unfortunately, mine had a bad motor, and so it wasn't any more maneuverable than the Kyosho microplanes from Toykar.

I ordered some batteries from jpl, the local distributor, for the Blade mSR, and they told me that because the boxes are oversized, they would not be bringing the Sukhoi or the P51 into Singapore. So I doubt it will show up at JetHobby or anywhere else, if they are the agent.

Seems like fun plane, but mine had no power

Comment

Originally posted by ssling View Post
                  Hi,

I have a ParkZone Sukhoi, which I ordered from the US and got it via vPostUSA. Unfortunately, mine had a bad motor, and so it wasn't any more maneuverable than the Kyosho microplanes from Toykar.

I ordered some batteries from jpl, the local distributor, for the Blade mSR, and they told me that because the boxes are oversized, they would not be bringing the Sukhoi or the P51 into Singapore. So I doubt it will show up at JetHobby or anywhere else, if they are the agent.

Seems like fun plane, but mine had no power
                  Yes, unfortunately the motor is brush version. The performance will drop as time goes.
                  I got the same problem with the Kyosho Minimal plane as well.

You can get the replacement motor or other parts for Parkzone / Kyosho at this site.
                  They ship to Singapore directly.

http://www.micronradiocontrol.co.uk/pz_su26.html

Comment

Sukhoi

Unfortunately, my motor did not die a slow death--it never worked. The place that I bought it was nice enough to send me a replacement for the cost of shipping.

That is the problem with mail-order planes. I would like to get ParkZone's new P51, but worry about the same problem. Ditto for their new indoor foamy biplane.

Comment

Spektrum AR6400 Rx in the Su-26m?

Hi yipwssg and ssling,

I understand that the Parkzone SuKhoi Su-26 actually contains a Spektrum AR6400 6-ch Rx/Servos/brushed-ESC board inside, is this correct?

I don't own an AR6400 Rx yet, but I understand from the specs/manual that this Rx also has a Brushless ESC connector (check this link):

If so, with a bit of work, you guys could actually retrofit your Su-26 into a brushless-motor driven plane? You would need to buy a 1S Brushless ESC and a 1S Brushless motor/prop, which do exist on the market. Then perhaps your lack-of-power woes will be fixed.

Of course, this may not be so straight forward, in that it WILL require some work on your part, one of which is sourcing, then soldering the correct micro connectors. Treat it as a project/challenge

OK, just an idea....
                      ... It's in the Details... :>

Comment

Sukhii

I think you are correct about the receiver, and there are posts on rcgroups that seem to have gone brushless. I am not sure it actually needs it, as others with good motor say it will loop from level flight. I see parkzone is also coming out with a full 3d indoor plane, and it too is not brushless.

Comment

Originally posted by Crafter View Post
                          Hi yipwssg and ssling,

I understand that the Parkzone SuKhoi Su-26 actually contains a Spektrum AR6400 6-ch Rx/Servos/brushed-ESC board inside, is this correct?

I don't own an AR6400 Rx yet, but I understand from the specs/manual that this Rx also has a Brushless ESC connector (check this link):

If so, with a bit of work, you guys could actually retrofit your Su-26 into a brushless-motor driven plane? You would need to buy a 1S Brushless ESC and a 1S Brushless motor/prop, which do exist on the market. Then perhaps your lack-of-power woes will be fixed.

Of course, this may not be so straight forward, in that it WILL require some work on your part, one of which is sourcing, then soldering the correct micro connectors. Treat it as a project/challenge

OK, just an idea....

Hi Crafter,

You are right
                          All detail available from " http://www.micronradiocontrol.co.uk/spektrum_rx.html"

Comment

i am actually eyeing this one now.
                            eager to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by vipermako View Post
                              i am actually eyeing this one now.
                              eager to buy.

http://www.---------.com/---------/s...log/Nataku.jpg

will be ordering soon

Comment

Working...
                              X