• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Scale

Hey all, chk this out......

Conquer Your Stick!!

Originally posted by wantime View Post
    wat a waste! so scale but nva do retracts. But overall still very impressive!

Comment

too bad we are running of places to fly and Singapore is never a good place to do proper RC flying, especially big nitros.

I guess we will have to make do with simple electric park flyer types in the long run.
      Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
      Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

build large ones for display
        Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Chen View Post
          Singapore is never a good place to do proper RC flying, especially big nitros.

I guess we will have to make do with simple electric park flyer types in the long run.
          Just a minor clarification - there are clubs who have fields large enough to fly large scale prop driven planes in Singapore but probably not quite suitable for jets. I am a member of PPYFC and our field in Tuas regularly has planes powered by up to 100cc gasoline engines being flown safely there.

If you were referring to public areas, the above statement would be correct but there are sites (open to members only) in Singapore which are large enough to fly large scale (prop) planes.
          To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Chen View Post
            too bad we are running of places to fly and Singapore is never a good place to do proper RC flying, especially big nitros.

Yeah man, who ask us to be only 1 little dot on the map

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
              Just a minor clarification - there are clubs who have fields large enough to fly large scale prop driven planes in Singapore but probably not quite suitable for jets. I am a member of PPYFC and our field in Tuas regularly has planes powered by up to 100cc gasoline engines being flown safely there.

If you were referring to public areas, the above statement would be correct but there are sites (open to members only) in Singapore which are large enough to fly large scale (prop) planes.
              sorry, I am refering to many fliers like myself staying in the east. The members only places like pretty far huh?
              Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
              Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Wow, twin turbines? Look at the way it is flown; vary power setup I would say.

What is little distance to travel to the flying site, how big is sg? Pilots in other country travel a few hours just to get to the right place to fly.
                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Working...
                X