• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motor rec of famosa 2

any reccomendations/need it for 3d flying.is tunigy b/l motor gd?thks

Originally posted by calvin View Post
    hi bro. i'm using turnigy TR3542D-1000kv, with 12x6 and 3s2200 . amp draw 33A.

imho i feel that the turnigy motor is best value for money, i had the sk series on my element30 with 3s2p 4400. hover no problem.

cheers
    -Ehawk 2000 Pro
    -Mouton 1600 EV
    -AMD micro chili
    -HK Kinetic800
    -SF Learjet45

Comment

Originally posted by Touch n Go View Post
      hi bro. i'm using turnigy TR3542D-1000kv, with 12x6 and 3s2200 . amp draw 33A.

imho i feel that the turnigy motor is best value for money, i had the sk series on my element30 with 3s2p 4400. hover no problem.

cheers
      yo bro, thks for the info.will order from hc.how about the cg?bal perfectly?thks.servo intend to use hs 81.is it ok?

Comment

yo bro, thks for the info.will order from hc.how about the cg?bal perfectly?thks.servo intend to use hs 81.is it ok?
        mine CG at carbon rod under wing. i use all hxt900 servos on all control surface. hs81 will be great for tail.

really a nice plane to bash around, mine has its fuse broken a few times but stil holding up great
        -Ehawk 2000 Pro
        -Mouton 1600 EV
        -AMD micro chili
        -HK Kinetic800
        -SF Learjet45

Comment

Originally posted by Touch n Go View Post
          mine CG at carbon rod under wing. i use all hxt900 servos on all control surface. hs81 will be great for tail.

really a nice plane to bash around, mine has its fuse broken a few times but stil holding up great
          thks bro.will take your reccomations.

Comment

But Famosa II not really suitable for 3D flying leh ? ...come to think of it, it is also not that great for F3A pattern also.

...but I must say that it is one heck of a fun, bash around plane !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
              But Famosa II not really suitable for 3D flying leh ? ...come to think of it, it is also not that great for F3A pattern also.

...but I must say that it is one heck of a fun, bash around plane !
              ya man, cheap plane for silly stunts.

Comment

ya man, cheap plane for silly stunts.
                Hey, I thought you're an armour guy ? ...sudden switch to flythings ?
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                X