Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me Ghostfit, now a cox 049 plane on short lines should really shake the dust off and make it really interesting I should be free next Sunday. What time?

Comment

Okay, next Sunday 5 Apr, 9.00 am ...see you at the flying circles.
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Sounds good to me, see you there.

Comment

Hi Tony, where did you bought the WBP? does it cure like epoxy? regards

Comment

I bought my WBP from the DIY shop at the basement of Vivocity. Ronseal Diamondhard is what its called. The other Ronseal WBP varnish (clear gloss or matt) works the same.

It does the job of glassing just like epoxy but handling is different. Mainly because balsa wood will suck WBP like a sponge if you let it. Working WBP can be faster because you can use a hairdryer to accelerate drying. You can't do this with epoxy without compromising its design strength. Check out the other thread on glassing at this forum for more info.

Regards.

Tony
            To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Simply Amazing

Some people just have that gift to build things. AMAZING!

Comment

Thanks for kind words. But credit must also be given to MK. Their kits are incredibly well crafted (by the way, I don't own shares in MK). The parts just fall together. Makes building a lot easier and enjoyable when one does not have to struggle with parts fit etc. Pity that MK's range of kits are slowly disappearing.

Confucius

Comment

With the Sig Hog Bipe maidened, it'll be the turn of this little fellow to taste the air next weekend. Have to make time this week to set up the linkages, throws etc etc - urggh! the part I dislike the most.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
                  X