X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ParkZone Vapor Micro Bind N Fly

antone tried tis cute indoor flyerthe one sold at jethobby.thks

Vapor

I have had one for several months. Small enough to fly in a living room, very rugged, and yet capable of loops in a larger area. The best indoor flyer I have owned, as it has three channels and is very maneuverable. Did not realize Jet Hobby had them, as I bought mine from Australia.

Comment

Too bad JH dun carry RTF version otherwise i'll buy.
      In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

It is this parkflyer. Looks Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel View Post
          Too bad JH dun carry RTF version otherwise i'll buy.

What do you mean? JH sold both Bind N Fly & RTF with TX.

I got meself yesterday and it is a SUPER BLAST to fly.
          Best micro plane i ever got. Compared to Silverlit's line of plane which are proportional, this baby can slow down to a crawl.

The cons to the vapor is the fragile feel of it, tho it can take some punishment, the links, which is made of plastic can give away. A friend took it for a fly after the maiden, n he broke the plastic part due to extensive crash on a pole. Some epoxy helps and it's as sturdy as new.

I flew outdoor last night after the evening showers, weather is calm with slight breeze, it flew great. nice loops it does, and superb control. For noobs, dual rates set to a lower percentage is a must, specially those who have itchy fingers. Push the rudder control stick to the extreme, it'll do a spiral downwards dive.

Other than that, I LOVE THE VAPOR!

will take vids n pics if I remember to later this evening. :p
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Here's a pic n vid of the vapor I got.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Can PM me the Cost and what is the address and the contact person of JH? Thanks so much.

Originally posted by nixaad View Post

Best micro plane i ever got. Compared to Silverlit's line of plane which are proportional, this baby can slow down to a crawl.

The cons to the vapor is the fragile feel of it, tho it can take some punishment, the links, which is made of plastic can give away. A friend took it for a fly after the maiden, n he broke the plastic part due to extensive crash on a pole. Some epoxy helps and it's as sturdy as new.

I flew outdoor last night after the evening showers, weather is calm with slight breeze, it flew great. nice loops it does, and superb control. For noobs, dual rates set to a lower percentage is a must, specially those who have itchy fingers. Push the rudder control stick to the extreme, it'll do a spiral downwards dive.

Comment

Originally posted by cdckjn View Post
                Can PM me the Cost and what is the address and the contact person of JH? Thanks so much.

No need to PM, the link in the main page. Anyway, if u still can't find it...

Fookhai building bro. ;) happy hunting!
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

JH selling $219 for RTF. Wow, bery expensive leh!
                  In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel View Post
                    JH selling $219 for RTF. Wow, bery expensive leh!
                    The smaller it gets the expensive it is.

based on Hobby Lobby price Bind & Fly @ USD$99.00 = SGD$149.4702. Plus shipping ley.. costs more. JH sell not makg profit much.
                    RTF US$129.99 = SGD$196.2589, plus shipping say extra 20-30 bucks. :p

I nearly get one plantraco... but it's dang ex. :s I'm just glad JH bring it in and I'm super happy wif it. ;)
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

are there any of these little guys which have ailerons?
                      Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

hi bro, do jet sell extra batts?flight time got 10 mins?

Comment

Originally posted by calvin View Post
                          hi bro, do jet sell extra batts?flight time got 10 mins?
                          of coz they do

Comment

JH gonna bring in the spares in march. I've emailed the distributor & they say it's coming next week. Doesn't matter, as long as the spares comes in. Moe did mentioned that the CX's batt, tho larger in capacity can be use on the Vapor. I think JH retail it at $13 ish.

The flight time with the stock batt can reach more than 10mins, I flew 12mins, 2 x 6 mins flight.

SPHB, I was thinking along the same idea too. I'm going to scratch build a cessna with ailerons and elevator only..... when I'm free.. :p

However, checkout this parkzone's 4 channel Ultra micro sneak peak...
                            Spy shots of a potential aerobatic 4-channel ultra-micro plane from ParkZone

You would like to check out Kyosho's Edge 540 minium. 3 channel tho....
                            tjd models test fly the minium Edge 540 at an indoor flying event.
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

SPHB, I was thinking along the same idea too. I'm going to scratch build a cessna with ailerons and elevator only..... when I'm free.. :p

However, checkout this parkzone's 4 channel Ultra micro sneak peak...
                              Spy shots of a potential aerobatic 4-channel ultra-micro plane from ParkZone

You would like to check out Kyosho's Edge 540 minium. 3 channel tho....
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9eJfx05MeE

Anyone knows where to get those?
                              Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

Working...
                              X