Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedok Reserviour safety

Hi Fellow slope pilots

It's very encouraging to see this year the number of newbie on the slope. If I may, please fly with some safety in mind. Yesterday I saw some near miss incident of the gliders being blown in and missing some joggers and park users.
    You may notice that there are quite a number of foriegn workers coming up to the slope to watch us fly. All these increases the chance of people being hit from out of control gliders.

I know that most of you have flown RC powered planes and heli and are very good in your controls but we need to have some discipline when landing and flying too near other pilots. I know that wing combat is a lot of fun but all this increases the chance of an out control wing flying into people. Please exercise some safety by flying out farther so that if anything happen, there are some distance from the flight line. This goes for landing also. Walk a little farther won't hurt anybody.

Please practice some safe flying so that we can enjoy sloping for many years to come.

Agree, sir.

Thanks also to the foreign worker who retrieved my glider.

Will need to bring a pack of grappling hooks for glider retrieval next time.
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
    X