Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rc kite

hello all bros,is it hard to fly an rc kite?
    above all!!take over the sky!!

i doubt it but the more wind there is the harder it will be.

As with most air RC, a simulator will save you a lot of time and money.

Theres a free one ( google FMS simulator) and a simple controller is abot 30 bucks.

There's an endless disscusiion on the "reality" of simulators but they at the very least teach you some basic control skills.

Good luck

Comment

hi

An RC kite is with elevon mix so if u have flown elevon before it should not be a problem but it is just like a normal aircraft just a little bit harder it will require a little time for u to get use to it but on the whole it is not very difficult
      AIRCRAFT : MX 2

TX : FUTABA 9CHP

Comment

Originally posted by jasmen20 View Post
        hello all bros,is it hard to fly an rc kite?
        It is abit hard to answer your question as r u comparing RC kites with RC helis n planes?

2ndly, wat kind of flying experiences do u have?

Comment

If you have no flying experience. Don't expect immediate results when you fly a kite, compare to those high wings trainer plane.

For a kite, it will take a long while before you can fly comfortably. Time spent on a simulator do helps to hasten the learning curve. As for those trainer planes, I do see newbies flying on their 1st flight (no aileron), but that is when some pro did the take-off for them.

Both trainer planes and kites, are affected when the wind is strong. But can be overcome when your flying skills gets better overtime.

When it comes to crashes/repairs, the kite is easier to repair. Kites are not fast and the flying characteristic is not as enjoyable as a plane. A bit erractic with its quick twist and turns. But the kite do not need as much airspace as the planes.

The above is my personal opinion, some people may defer from them.

Hope this helps.

PS: Can't comment on heli. No experience with them. I understand it is alot more difficult to learn. But they are a pleasure to look at, once the pilot attain competence over the controls.

Comment

You should ask Louis. He should be able to address your concerns.

I believe he can even demo both of them, for you to appreciate.

Comment

Working...
            X