Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My F-15 Foammy plane

A year after I crashed the F-15 at Punggol Flying Field, got this kit under USAF f-15 Aggressor color scheme although overpaid it but learn alot from the set up especially when it requires reversed servo

Since I am still very green in term of flying skill, I tried to find a place to maidern it ever since Woodlands flying is banned for RC plane... finally found a place, maidern this plane at about 1 pm this afternoon.

As there is no "runway" on that glassland, I decided to remove the front wheel to avoid unwishful damages. Here's some snap shot to share as I successfully have it landed and it is a beautiful Sunday to me;

Originally posted by Dting26 View Post
    but learn alot from the set up especially when it requires reversed servo
    Can elaborate more abt this reversed servo? i've got a F15 as well but i dun have any reversed servo for it.

Comment

reversed servo

As it uses 2 servo motors to control the elevator through Y-extension so u will never get them to move in the same direction with respect to the mounting position, hence, one of the servo has been "reversed" by factory.

Take 2 servo go with a Y-extension, connect them up to your Rx and play with it, u will get what I mean.

20 years ago, there was reversed servo available and marked as "L", now, they don't do it but provide "reversal" cable inclusive triming capability.

Comment

Originally posted by Dting26 View Post
        As it uses 2 servo motors to control the elevator through Y-extension so u will never get them to move in the same direction with respect to the mounting position, hence, one of the servo has been "reversed" by factory.

Take 2 servo go with a Y-extension, connect them up to your Rx and play with it, u will get what I mean.

20 years ago, there was reversed servo available and marked as "L", now, they don't do it but provide "reversal" cable inclusive triming capability.
        ok, got it. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X