Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal Flying Field

Hi Everyone,

Do any of you know is there any legal RC flying field around Singapore? Just started the hobby and don't want to see it end so soon.

Please help to list those active and legal site here for other reference.

Thanks

Happy New Year.
    <<<< Records are meant to be broken >>>>

haha. i thought the trick is "do anything but dun get caught"?

juz joking.
    sigpic

Helis:
    Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
    Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
    Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
    Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
    Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Originally posted by dvdykc View Post
      hi Everyone,

Do Any Of You Know Is There Any Legal Rc Flying Field Around Singapore? Just Started The Hobby And Don't Want To See It End So Soon.

Please Help To List Those Active And Legal Site Here For Other Reference.

Thanks

Happy New Year.
      Bbafc & Rms

Comment

Originally posted by luckysoul View Post
        haha. i thought the trick is "do anything but dun get caught"?

juz joking.
        Hahah, Do you still remember the film Just Follow Law? Same word and when you act illegally the police came out of the bush......

Comment

Originally posted by dvdykc View Post
          Hahah, Do you still remember the film Just Follow Law? Same word and when you act illegally the police came out of the bush......

haha! yeah. i rmb tt. like tt make sure no bush b4 u fly lo.
          sigpic

Helis:
          Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
          Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
          Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
          Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
          Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

well depends on what u're flying really...if u're flying small electrics, they're fine in any field...just make sure there is not many hazards (especially people) around. the police usually come no complains...but for safety reasons, fly the glo/gas ones in the proper fields ;)

Comment

Legal or not, it is an over statement. Sanctioned or not, is more technically or poilitical correct.

Comment

I find that flying small electric model alone is no issue, especially during weekday, e.g. when on leave.

Weekend gatherings of a few flyers during weekends... these are the ones that get visited by the authorities. I think the popular fields are watched closely during weekends.

So, no choice, cannot be a social flyer
                ------------------------------
                Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

legal flying fields require club membership.

if you don't mind big open field where fliers just simply gather to fly, let us know your location and we can advise you further.

for myself, I am dedicated to electric flight and also planes that is easy to carry along, like 2 piece wing.
                  Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                  Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Warning, Warning

Got information from forum member mention that the authorise is seriously looking into this Woodlands public flying field.

As on last Sat I still saw few of them flying kite and Plane. Hope they did get trouble with those authority.

Beside, they only put sign board on that field only if someone flying on other field which next to it, will they got troublem (No Sign Board what) hehehee

Comment

If you are new, join a club. RMS and BBFC are both good. Information is to be found on this website. Simply getting an electric and flying anywhere does not help you in learning proper etiquette and safety procedures.

Pars

Comment

Originally posted by Parsifal View Post
                        If you are new, join a club. RMS and BBFC are both good. Information is to be found on this website. Simply getting an electric and flying anywhere does not help you in learning proper etiquette and safety procedures.

Pars
                        Emmm.... ok what will the fee look like. Cause I not a very addicted flyer and will only fly when there is a free slot.

Comment

Tampines Ind Ave 5 closed for flying!!!

Hi guys,
                          went to the above site yesterday and was shocked to find the usual flying site all fenced up by u know who (JTC). sigh...Anyone know where else near eastern Spore we can fly RC airplane?? Thanx

Regrd,
                          Terrence

Comment

Working...
                          X