Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHat is a good second plane?

Hi all,

First post. I've kinda had a search of the forum and couldn't find anything relating to what i want to ask so i hope i'm not repeating same questions.

My first plane is an e-starter, and i've build and learnt to fly it myself. been flying at west coast park. had great fun with it. But want something to take me to the next step.

I've kinda done some research, and think the formosa looks interesting. Any feedback on the formosa or any other planes that would be a good second plane after the e starter. Oh, appreciate you to recommend power systems and batts etc to go with it.

Regards,

hmmm

Originally posted by chilling View Post
    Hi all,

First post. I've kinda had a search of the forum and couldn't find anything relating to what i want to ask so i hope i'm not repeating same questions.

My first plane is an e-starter, and i've build and learnt to fly it myself. been flying at west coast park. had great fun with it. But want something to take me to the next step.

I've kinda done some research, and think the formosa looks interesting. Any feedback on the formosa or any other planes that would be a good second plane after the e starter. Oh, appreciate you to recommend power systems and batts etc to go with it.

Regards,
    bro west coast park allow rc flying? me staying in clementi and if its allowed might wanna have a try...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

ummm, don't know if it's allowed? Are there restrictions on where we can fly planes? I just flew there cos it was a decent size field close to where i lived and very quiet and peaceful on weekdays for me to fly. Like i said, just started out and never did much research, just went gung ho into it.

So where abouts in clementi do you fly?

also, any feedback on a second plane?

Comment

Originally posted by chilling View Post
        Hi all,

Regards,
        check out this formosa II thread

IMO the formosa 2 is a good aerobatic trainer and all round sports plane. mine is severely glued and stll flies with little off trim. i can cruise it slowly and land freehand in head wind or fly it fast in large pattern.
        the airframe is cheap at rotor and would reccommend it to u.
        -Ehawk 2000 Pro
        -Mouton 1600 EV
        -AMD micro chili
        -HK Kinetic800
        -SF Learjet45

Comment

Thanks for your feedback on the formosa. looks like you had fun with it.

What sort of power system did you couple with the plane?

Comment

Working...
          X