Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new toy

i'm a little bit worry of maidening it..
    oh god please help...

BESI KUNING MEMBER

help/advise needed.

Originally posted by doraemonboy View Post
    i'm a little bit worry of maidening it..
    oh god please help...
    i manage to maiden my first gas plane with lots of pressure tat is..
    with juz half throttle..its more then enough power...
    when i flew the bird at a higher height to try the power of the engine,i almost lost it..
    when at a high throttle,everything went hey wire..basiccally i got no control..
    tats when i close throttle abt 30sec or so then i regain control...
    manage to land the plane in 1 peice..
    after which
    i try to give it high throttle
    while it still on the ground,and it happen again..
    can someone out there help me....
    BESI KUNING MEMBER

Comment

can we know wats tx &rx you are using? and wats rx batt you running?

wat gas engine you are running? wat batt you use for engine cdi?
      [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by SniperWj View Post
        can we know wats tx &rx you are using? and wats rx batt you running?

wat gas engine you are running? wat batt you use for engine cdi?
        i'm using 46melody engine,3cell,2200mah(UBEC)for the (rx)spektrum-AR7000,for the cdi i'm running on 4xAA(rechargeable batt)
        BESI KUNING MEMBER

Comment

Pagi

Tak tidor ke?
          عبد

Comment

Pple say 2.4 is imune with gas and it will not glitch. Dun trust that. Make sure you check the following:

1. No metal to metal contact
            2. Make sure the metal clip within the plug cap is tight and will not giggle on the plug.
            3. Make sure you use good quality components for your servos, battery, and switch. Old components of unknown quality could potentially spell trouble
            4. Spperate the RX away from your CDI and batt, at least 12 " away
            5. Perform range check with engine on and off.

Normally in your case, I suspect when you pump full throttle, something somewhere causes interference, and causes all the servos to go hay-wire. The moment the engine drops beyond a sertain RPM, the resonance drops and the glitch goes away. So, check all your components and you will go well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
              Pple say 2.4 is imune with gas and it will not glitch. Dun trust that. Make sure you check the following:

1. No metal to metal contact
              2. Make sure the metal clip within the plug cap is tight and will not giggle on the plug.
              3. Make sure you use good quality components for your servos, battery, and switch. Old components of unknown quality could potentially spell trouble
              4. Spperate the RX away from your CDI and batt, at least 12 " away
              5. Perform range check with engine on and off.

Normally in your case, I suspect when you pump full throttle, something somewhere causes interference, and causes all the servos to go hay-wire. The moment the engine drops beyond a sertain RPM, the resonance drops and the glitch goes away. So, check all your components and you will go well.
              thks..
              BESI KUNING MEMBER

Comment

Check the wing and the angle

when i flew the bird at a higher height to try the power of the engine,i almost lost it..
                when at a high throttle,everything went hey wire..basiccally i got no control..
                tats when i close throttle abt 30sec or so then i regain control...

How is the plane go (when full power apply?) till sideways, slanted , spinning or ...?

China plane sure have some error (structure building out of aliment and was not indicate ) in the instruction manual either.

The above most likely be the structure of the plane - angle went wrong (angle of incident worng) or the engine setting (down thrust angle and the offset angle). It flew fast than effect came in and cos the plane to be unstable I believe...may not be on the Rx and Tx cos he can still slow dwn the trottle in flight.

Comment

Working...
                X