Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modeltech Twister

Hi mates. thinking of getting the twister as my next plane. has anyone flown it before? is it capable of executing f3a maneuvers stably? or in short, does it have any "bad habbits"? thanks bros!
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

This is the pic for reference.

Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
      This is the pic for reference.
      haha, when u get this pane, then we can fly together. Mine is the EP Extra 300. Look almost the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
        haha, when u get this pane, then we can fly together. Mine is the EP Extra 300. Look almost the same to me.
        wah you are very brave man. going 3d already. the simulater must have really helped eh?

as for the twister, i dont think i will be getting it that soon. just want to do some "homework" on it first before purchasing it. dont have much dough so bo pian must be very choosy picky. hahaa.

Comment

wah you are very brave man. going 3d already. the simulater must have really helped eh?

as for the twister, i dont think i will be getting it that soon. just want to do some "homework" on it first before purchasing it. dont have much dough so bo pian must be very choosy picky. hahaa.
          haha, not yet 3D la, can't even hover in SIM, how to 3D in real life. just need to get use to the flying characteristic of the plane 1st, meanwhile while waiting for u to get that plane, I will clock more flying hrs on my Cessna 1st

not to mention abt heli. Too many things to fly, too little time to do all of them together.

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            haha, not yet 3D la, can't even hover in SIM, how to 3D in real life. just need to get use to the flying characteristic of the plane 1st, meanwhile while waiting for u to get that plane, I will clock more flying hrs on my Cessna 1st

not to mention abt heli. Too many things to fly, too little time to do all of them together.
            i suffer from the same problem as you too bro! have so little time for this hobby ever since i started work. now i understand why ppl sell their stuff cuz they simply have no time.

i have a mpx acromaster. can fly with you once i get it fixed up. just need to get a suitable motor and esc for it. will just fly my good ol' calmato sport for now.

Comment

i suffer from the same problem as you too bro! have so little time for this hobby ever since i started work. now i understand why ppl sell their stuff cuz they simply have no time.

i have a mpx acromaster. can fly with you once i get it fixed up. just need to get a suitable motor and esc for it. will just fly my good ol' calmato sport for now.
              wow, the acromaster is good enough to fly already
              To get a motor n esc for it, it doesn't take long

Comment

for some reason it reminds me of GWS Formosa II.

sorry, came here mistaken it was Multiplex Twister, wrong plane.
                Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X