Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help and Advice for GeeBee Epp Foam.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help and Advice for GeeBee Epp Foam.

Hi guys! Erm...I really need as much advice/help for my Geebee EPP foam plane.

The instructions was not clear for Me adding electronics.However Adding the servos motor esc Rx Seems quite fine. Except the Batt.

I tried to modify''cut here cut there'' to place the batt in Geebee.(see pic)

Then today.I decided to maiden GeeBee.
    First flight. It just went 90'angle and i panic then i quickly off power and it landed only prop broke(bent) ''Wrong move to do''

Second throw.I adjusted the elevator DOWN ALOT!. It flies straight now.but it very slowly dive downwards .Then i slowly use rudder to make it go round and round the field...then when it was diving to low, I pulled down the stick JUST LIKE 1MM or 1.5MM of the elevator to make it move up. And it when but to 90'angle like 3D!

I flown fly Flash with ease it last me for 6months+ before i sold away.Then now GeeBee is so different. Just when i put the elevator up to make the plane go up,it straight away do 90'angle upwards!

I suspect its the CG but i am not 100% sure.

Anyone who has flown GeeBee or knows how to sovle it please reply

Thanks a Million!
    Jeremy

Looking at the picts of your battery, I'll say your CG too far back.
    So far all the Gee Bee epp I've seen have their lipo right up at the nose.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but theres lots of bros with that plane and they're in a better position to advise.
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Oh problem solved
      thz ghostfit! + Randomtask ahhaa.

Added the batt just below the motor and the plane was like

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X