Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on flying - PFW or Buangkok Green

Just by chance anyone flying on this Friday evening 5.30pm? I just got myself a cessena 182 and will require some instructor help on flying. 1st timer in fix wing so better to get help.....

Originally posted by wangzx View Post
    Just by chance anyone flying on this Friday evening 5.30pm? I just got myself a cessena 182 and will require some instructor help on flying. 1st timer in fix wing so better to get help.....
    Bro for me i cant guide or anything as my take off sucks as said here before.............But only information i can give is that(only info), there will be flyers there about that time also............... if it is not raining..................

PS: PleASE approach any flyers there first even before switching on your radio or plane.................AND and also, have a steel heart ya............
    DX7 SE

Comment

sorry the place i mentioned is PFW
      DX7 SE

Comment

oh....starting fixed wings..... Bro u planning to take off on wheels or hand launch? The trees along PFW runway is a challenge.....

I am sure u can get help at PFW....
        After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

You may wana try woodlands there, got smooth runway and lots of experience flyers there too.

I can help u hand launch n fly it but when it comes to landing, I only do crash landings. Just like how I fly my gliders.

Comment

Thanks for all the reply. May just drop by this Friday evening and see if anyone there to help. I believe taking off is easy and the diff. part should be landing right? Anyway, I looking for a runway to take off as I perfer more 'real' feeling. Nearest place for me is PFW which I know have a good runway. What you mean by "have a steel heart ya............" Hmmm.. sense . Although I have not fly a plane before but I sure I good in cash landing too......

Comment

Hey Ong, do call me if u wanna fly at Buangkok green field, will join u..

FYI, this week i will not be in town.

Hope to fly with u!
              Spektrum DX7
              sigpic

Comment

Will do, even closer to my home....

Originally posted by LouisLLH View Post
                Hey Ong, do call me if u wanna fly at Buangkok green field, will join u..

FYI, this week i will not be in town.

Hope to fly with u!

Comment

Thanks for all the reply. May just drop by this Friday evening and see if anyone there to help. I believe taking off is easy and the diff. part should be landing right? Anyway, I looking for a runway to take off as I perfer more 'real' feeling. Nearest place for me is PFW which I know have a good runway. What you mean by "have a steel heart ya............" Hmmm.. sense . Although I have not fly a plane before but I sure I good in cash landing too......
                  actually ya bro for me the take off is the pure challenge....but ooops...should not say more wait i kenna again.........anyway heart of steel is needed when taking off and landing.......but no worries there are a lot there to guide you ok..........i myself would be there trying to squeeze in few flights before go KL....... REASON used are always the same hahaha
                  DX7 SE

Comment

Originally posted by NISMOPOWER View Post
                    but ooops...should not say more wait i kenna again.........anyway heart of steel is needed when taking off and landing.......but no worries there are a lot there to guide you ok
                    ...Nevermind about the heart ! ...I think you'll need BALLS of steel !!!(like HDB use to say!)
                    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Hope no rain this Friday evening.....and mine not made of steel leh....
                      Tony, dont talk too much, from you house, if see no one there, you must come and help me...

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                      ...Nevermind about the heart ! ...I think you'll need BALLS of steel !!!(like HDB use to say!)

Comment

Hope no rain this Friday evening.....
                        You better hold your breath and cross your fingers, tight...... bro... Rained cats and dogs (and maybe some buffaloes) this evening...

Hope this patterns don't last too long.... If the rains don't get you... the winds will....

All the best for your Fri maiden. Hope the weather improve.

Comment

Before you even think about flying it, I think you should at least mention which mode you are flying on. No point going down the field just to find out that everyone else uses different mode of controls.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                            Before you even think about flying it, I think you should at least mention which mode you are flying on. No point going down the field just to find out that everyone else uses different mode of controls.
                            He is mode 1 flyer.

Comment

To make things a little easier, you can remove the landing gear, re-balance the CG and fly it by hand launching and belly landing on grass. If a learner who is still unfamiliar with fly a fixed wing plane, I don't see why he has to force himself to ROG and land precisely on the narrow runways.

Comment

Working...
                              X