Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pics of yr cessena there

Comment

back to bumping up this thread ... with some questions!

1.) can this plane support 2200mah lipo? cause im gonna transfer a dieing lipo from my heli to this if i get it .

2.)can the lights be radio controlled? like assinging a switch to a channel on my 7ch transmitter? -gear switch on-off style-?

3.)hows the landing on a grassy field? will i just tip over upon hitting the ground?

4.)back to lights ... will it suck up ALOT of power?

Comment

hi

may i know if a FlightPower 2170mAh 3s1p lipo battery can be used with this cessna?

And is the connectors in the esc a dean or a JST plug?

thnkx.

Comment

From Nicholas:

1.) can this plane support 2200mah lipo? cause im gonna transfer a dieing lipo from my heli to this if i get it .

Yes, don't forget to do CG checking. As long as your lipo not going to run dead on the plane is ok. Else, it will be a flaming wreck -- touch wood.

2.)can the lights be radio controlled? like assinging a switch to a channel on my 7ch transmitter? -gear switch on-off style-?

It seems the light draws electricity from the RX, so I guess you can assign it.

3.)hows the landing on a grassy field? will i just tip over upon hitting the ground?

from the picture you can see the diameter of the wheels already. Is the grassy field growing wild or constantly trimmed? very short grass, pavement or sandy area, I guess is fine.

4.)back to lights ... will it suck up ALOT of power?
          it must draw power to light up, not a lot as compared to your servos, your motor. Like your TV on standby, that red light?

To Chris,

Don't have this plane, so I am not sure. Generally most batts from 1300mAh onwards uses deans already. JST is used for smaller batts.
          Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
          Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X