Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a plane, need some advise.

Hi guys, I'm going to buy a plane but I plan to use my heli's electronics to power the plane. Just wondering did anyone try it before and will it work?
    I'm planning to get a gws slow stick then transfer my walkera 1#a electronics over, I know that some channels wont be used. Thing is will it be too heavy with all the motor and batt? thanks

friend, can you list the components you plan to put into the slowstick?

Heli's motors, as I remember are pretty high KV's and not suitable to just stick into the plane unless you can slow it down with the right gear. Which again may not be suitable as for the slowstick you are looking at like 1000+KV.

ESC.. should work ok unless there are some settings in it meant specially for helis, like probably the brakes are off.

Servos, should work ok.

Lipo batts should be alright but note shouldn't be too heavy for slowstick. 1200mAh? Should be still ok.

Rx, can just plug and play, though the channels meant different things on planes.

gyro.. not used for plane.

Actually, if you have 4 servos to spare, can get an aileron beginner plane, like E-starter, Cub or Cessna.
    Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
    Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Working...
    X