Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model flyers world

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Got this information from Richard Ong.........look at the part where they do combat!

MS

wow ... all big boys ...

How come sg don't have???
    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
      wow ... all big boys ...

How come sg don't have???
      There is a bunch of people in Singapore who are still active with control line (C/L) aeromodelling. Mainly with team racing. I don't know why C/L is not more popular - its really great fun eg. combat and all forms of C/L racing. I particularly liked Rat Racing, which is a simpified form of Team racing.
      To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
        There is a bunch of people in Singapore who are still active with control line (C/L) aeromodelling. Mainly with team racing. I don't know why C/L is not more popular - its really great fun eg. combat and all forms of C/L racing. I particularly liked Rat Racing, which is a simpified form of Team racing.
        Yeap, and getting all tangled up while at it....those were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
          Tony, when and where thay fly? May like to restart the interest.
          Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

The gang of Die-hard CL fanatics are still flying every SUN afternoon at the YFC circuit in the Seletar Air base, I was told.
            You may want to pay a visit on SUN afternoon to watch them.

MS

Comment

Working...
            X