Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED resistor sizing

Something to share. Was looking to size up my LED for night flying and stumbles on this website, where it will calculate the resistor to use and it even draw out the plan for you also. ( Series or Parallel ). http://ledcalc.com/#calc

Hope this information is useful.

great site, thanks for the recommendation.

You know, Singaporeans should be masters of night flying, looking at how hectic our daily work life is. I always wonder how the Americans can put in flying time 'after work' before the sun sets. When I go catch the bus home, it's already dark.

Also, since we started the F1 Night GP, we might as well, start a night RC flying club or something. Those dudes flying RC kites spring to mind. Very 'beng' in their led placements.

Anyone know how to make a led strobe beacon?
    Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
    Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Chen View Post
      great site, thanks for the recommendation.

You know, Singaporeans should be masters of night flying, looking at how hectic our daily work life is. I always wonder how the Americans can put in flying time 'after work' before the sun sets. When I go catch the bus home, it's already dark.

Also, since we started the F1 Night GP, we might as well, start a night RC flying club or something. Those dudes flying RC kites spring to mind. Very 'beng' in their led placements.

Anyone know how to make a led strobe beacon?
      In the summer, their sun set at 9:30 pm. You could even play a round of golf if you knock off work at 5 pm.

Comment

oh, ok. They must have done it during Daylight Savings Time.

On the other hand, winters must have short afternoons.
        Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
        Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X