Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for : Newbies who are interested to learn to fly

I;ve got a spare GWS beaver NOT flown yet, ready to fly except i've no batteries.

im looking for newbies or those interested to fly to inherit the beaver.

its 100% new, not flown, built but not maiden. reason ~ was my last plane that i bnought to replace my TT super cub but was busy with NS, and now i've switched to photography as a hobby, and Michael aka tampines_flyer have poisoned me to sail

will throw in a spare Tx and Rx for you but NO batteries!

seriously , im looking for someone preferably a student who's keen to inherit it.

my ONE and ONLY condition is ...

Pass it on to another once you've learnt the basics so others who are new can learn too. if it crashes beyond repair, buy a new one lah! but the equipment inside, please pass it on so others can learn and benefit from it.

*indirectly, im telling you to pass it on, and get your own equipment*

Which character are you test by

my gosh, like it was meant to be, i'm up at this hour cause thinking how to save for a plane.... and if your are concerned, i have bought my own optic 6, thus, a symbol of how much i wanna get into this hobby,,,, so i feel a bit dumb to have tx and rx but no plane.... please, my request is here...

Aaron
    Don't hate on noobs, dont forget, you were once one

Comment

beaver

do i have a chance?
      Plane 1:
      FreeWing F-15
      Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
      GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
      Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Very, very nice gesture Alamin2.

My hat off to you.... Hope the new owner of your beaver will benefit from your generosity.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Currently got 1 potential person on the list...

will see if anyone can come over

Comment

me please! hey, i was first to reply.... really want a plane, i've never flown a plane before and really want to learn....

Comment

Give skythug the beaver, i thought jiez already got some planes? haha.
              Build it
              Fly it
              Crash it
              Fix it

Comment

YAP hehe kana sail spell from me.ur boat ready hope it not raining sat and sun.
                so see u at bedok reservior around 4pm
                mike

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2 View Post
                  I;ve got a spare GWS beaver NOT flown yet, ready to fly except i've no batteries.

its 100% new, not flown, built but not maiden. reason ~ was my last plane that i bnought to replace my TT super cub but was busy with NS, and now i've switched to photography as a hobby, and Michael aka tampines_flyer have poisoned me to sail

seriously , im looking for someone preferably a student who's keen to inherit it.

Pass it on to another once you've learnt the basics so others who are new can learn too. if it crashes beyond repair, buy a new one lah! but the equipment inside, please pass it on so others can learn and benefit from it.

Hahaha... your Odessy is fixed. Waiting for you to re-maiden it
                  sigpic
                  FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2 View Post

um..... made your mind up yet????? hehehe

Comment

yes i've made up my mind.

beaver + tx/rx given away WITH brushless.

to the lucky guy, sorry for the trouble .. but i hope u will have fun with it

skythug , check pm

Comment

Working...
                      X