Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to know

My friend's plane was down on saturday due to the same frequency as another flyer. In this case, he was flying and this guy came over without checking the frequency, causes his plane to crash. Should the guy pay him a new plane as he was having a maiden flight? Need advice here. Thanks.

hmmm

in my opinion he should pay cause he didnt check when he arrive.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
      in my opinion he should pay cause he didnt check when he arrive.
      Bro very true......The guy should pay ya........But some jokers can just shoot back ...."tHIS IS OPEN public PLACE and i pay for my own plane so why should i bother to check ah as there is no rule in the first place ........" unless the area is private place then if not LAN LAN.... We had one case in our side ...........while we were flying suddenly within 50 meters, another group of young guys opened their RTF small helis......so one of us went there to talk nicely and in the end they came and join us ........

So it depends on your kakis la to help u monito the surroundings........
      DX7 SE

Comment

This guy should pay but honestly if he don't wanna pay it is very difficult...
        Did you get the guy's hp? Did the guy know he caused a crash? Are there any other witnesses? Is his plane damaged too?
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I pay $40 last time for the Spit Fire!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
            This guy should pay but honestly if he don't wanna pay it is very difficult...
            Did you get the guy's hp? Did the guy know he caused a crash? Are there any other witnesses? Is his plane damaged too?
            According to my friend, this Guy had not come to the field for months. Yes my friend approach him but he just buat bodoh leh............. LL

Comment

Originally posted by GLKL View Post
              According to my friend, this Guy had not come to the field for months. Yes my friend approach him but he just buat bodoh leh............. LL
              think really LL.
              Next time when anyone of u see him, check wif him ur freq b4 u start flying. Dun need to wait for him to check wif u guys as he could be doing the same thing again.

No matter wat, just approach him in a nice manner

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                think really LL.
                Next time when anyone of u see him, check wif him ur freq b4 u start flying. Dun need to wait for him to check wif u guys as he could be doing the same thing again.

No matter wat, just approach him in a nice manner
                but bro the problem is he was flying when the culprit arrived and on his transmitter. really pity him. i would have been really pissed off if it was me...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                  but bro the problem is he was flying when the culprit arrived and on his transmitter. really pity him. i would have been really pissed off if it was me...
                  ya, so really is LL. Dunno that guy really lazy to check, or he really bo chap!
                  Anyway just have to keep a lookout for him, n for those guys who is doing the same things as him

Comment

GLKL,

Publish your friend's frequency here and then ask him to change his.

If anyone else reading has the same frequency, and fly at that field, then they would be alerted if they see that someone around at the same time.

By the way, you didn't mention which flying field. That would help.
                    On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                    Dynam Hawker Tempest
                    Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Originally posted by aerobird View Post
                      GLKL,

Publish your friend's frequency here and then ask him to change his.

If anyone else reading has the same frequency, and fly at that field, then they would be alerted if they see that someone around at the same time.

By the way, you didn't mention which flying field. That would help.
                      He is flying at Anchorvale Road Field, Sengkang. Opposite is the New swimming pool n Anchorvale Community Centre.

Comment

You guys know his frequency right?
                        You guys know where he flies right?
                        Just need to know WHEN he flies, you can let him have a taste of his crap?
                        Ops ... I talk too much as usual

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
                          You guys know his frequency right?
                          You guys know where he flies right?
                          Just need to know WHEN he flies, you can let him have a taste of his crap?
                          Ops ... I talk too much as usual
                          haha this is 1 negative example

Comment

Originally posted by cluemaster View Post
                            I pay $40 last time for the Spit Fire!!
                            ya bro i know your situation hahha ......Yours super classic la n still being known till NOW
                            DX7 SE

Comment

Originally posted by GLKL View Post
                              He is flying at Anchorvale Road Field, Sengkang. Opposite is the New swimming pool n Anchorvale Community Centre.
                              i was there on sat, did not notice any plane crash leh? can what was the frequency?

Comment

Working...
                              X