Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have any easy acrobatic and easy to fly 25 size plane to reccomend?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have any easy acrobatic and easy to fly 25 size plane to reccomend?

thanks bros.
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
    thanks bros.
    Try the mini magic from NTC. $100. I fly it on a 20 size. I suppose you can fly using 25 size. It is acrobatic, sensitive, but still slows down for an easy landing. It is a tail dragger btw

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
      thanks bros.
      for electric, go for acromaster!! elapor foam easy to build and repair. 3D no problem
      -Ehawk 2000 Pro
      -Mouton 1600 EV
      -AMD micro chili
      -HK Kinetic800
      -SF Learjet45

Comment

model tech Magic 2 from NTC, nice and easy to build and fly as well.. but it a 40sz..use a 45-52sz 4stroke engine will able to fly it without problem

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
          Try the mini magic from NTC. $100. I fly it on a 20 size. I suppose you can fly using 25 size. It is acrobatic, sensitive, but still slows down for an easy landing. It is a tail dragger btw
          dont think i can fly tail draggers... the plane needs a rather smooth "runway" to take off properly. tried flying the j3 cub at jw the other day. it kept plunging its nose into the grass when i tried taking off - cuz of the uneven surface. crashed it eventually on take off due to pilot error. the aileron throw was way too much, far too sensitive. it banked right and when i tried countering it, it flipped to the right and smacked its nose into the ground.
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Pix, you can also take a look at the Phoenix Sonic 25 low wing. It's around $92 from SHS. Also take a look at the video of this plane posted by Mathsinstrument in Picture House. It's gots a trike gear set up as well.

For successful grass takeoffs on a tail-dragger, you'll need big main gear wheels and slight up elevator for the initial take off roll... otherwise, the nose will want to bury itself everytime you hit a bump!
            If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Working...
            X