Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usually by that range i dun think we can see the plane alreadi

Comment

Then you can hope that somebody from the other field has the same freq as you and can help to steer the plane back to your direction for you to regain control when it reappears

Anyway I hope this helps the thread starter in his question. If you know people are flying within say 1km range, then I also dunno lah, maybe drive over and check all their freqs first

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
        Then you can hope that somebody from the other field has the same freq as you and can help to steer the plane back to your direction for you to regain control when it reappears
        Haha, i'm imagining this conversation by radio,

.....'Jansonfinn to simonwoo, I have lost sight of my grey F16. If you happen to see it at your side, pls kindly help me to steer my plane back to my location & inform me when it is safe for me to take over. Out........'

Comment

"do you have the plane?"

"i have the plane!"
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post

Anyway I hope this helps the thread starter in his question. If you know people are flying within say 1km range, then I also dunno lah, maybe drive over and check all their freqs first
            yeah u did answer my question. thanks bro. is BR and tamp CD field within 1km of each other? anyone knows?
            Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

from the map, it looks pretty far apart though I am not sure about the scale of the map though.

I remember my first day at the flying field, just put my tx case and plane box down only, all the old bird will tell me to go and check frequency. It's like a way to say hello when you reach. As always, safety first. Be considerate and think of the others.

Sometimes people wants to be able to control their plane beyond visual. Imagine you were controlling a glider and at the moment your neck cannot take it and you were rubbing your shoulders and neck, the glider went into a good thermal at that moment and became a dot in the sky. You will pray that you still have control at that point to bring it back to descend in the right direction.
              Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
              Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

The range of 29 mhz band about 1 km. Distance between tx should be 2 km so that the tx signals does not overlap.

29 mhz band requires 25 points separation otherwise it will cause interference. 29.775, 29.750 and 29.800 can be operated simultaneously without interference. Some brand makes 29.765 - in this case 29.775 and 29.750 cannot operate while 29.765 is operating because the seperation is less than 25.

The seperation for 40 mhz and 70 mhz is 10 for computer radio.

Comment

sorry, just to ask. So I am a 72mhz flyer, my channel should be at least 10 apart from those with same frequency as me, the more the merrier lah?
                  Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                  Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X