• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperion Mustang

Anyone flying the Hyperion mustang?

I just got mine.... very nice plane... havent finish building it
    sigpic
    What goes up must come down ... its a matter of how

dont have one but seen many pics on it. i like the miss america color scheme!
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

I have it with a OS 25fx. Very nice plane, retracts takes patience to figure out. Other than that it looks good and flies great. Have the hyperion spitfire too, with the recommended power system. Awesome power but watch out for the balance or the spinner.

Comment

Mine is Electric w/ Turnigy 1000Kv, ESC 60A, 2x1800mA, 11x8 prop.
        Flying time around 12min.

Comment

Hyperion vs GWS

pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Mathieu View Post
            I have it with a OS 25fx. Very nice plane, retracts takes patience to figure out. Other than that it looks good and flies great. Have the hyperion spitfire too, with the recommended power system. Awesome power but watch out for the balance or the spinner.

i hv seen you flying the p51 b4 at tuas~ very fast and stable!

btw ur spritfire is ep or using the 25fx?
            [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Mathieu View Post
              bro, did u have to do any major mods to the fuselage to convert the Hyperion mustang to nitro? thanks
              Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

The spitfire is set up electric, with the recommended hyperion motor. Very powerful setup. I believe the new version doesnt come with the engine mount and tank? Not sure what the changes are to the firewall and such if that's the case. It did not require much work with respect to the fuse but installing the tank and cutting the cowling took some work and figuring out. Power wise, the recommended electric setup might well surpass the .25fx, but i very much enjoy the flying it nitro.

Comment

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for the clarification, but a slight correction: The kit still comes with a tank and a .25 size engine mount option. So the flyer can decide whether to go Nitro or Electric...

Regards
                  Last edited by SKYHOBBIES; 23-07-2008, 01:42 AM.

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                  200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                  2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                  Tel : +65 6293 3968
                  Official You Tube Channel
                  FACEBOOK :

Comment

Originally posted by SKYHOBBIES View Post
                    Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for the clarification, but a slight correction: The kit still comes with a tank and a .25 size engine mount option. So the flyer can decide whether to go Nitro or Electric...

Regards
                    we can choose the p-51 for ep or glow~ how bout the spritfire???only ep ??how bout glow?
                    [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

The 25 size Spitfire is only EP version. No tank and Engine Mount included.
                      Only Motor mount.

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                      200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                      2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                      Tel : +65 6293 3968
                      Official You Tube Channel
                      FACEBOOK :

Comment

almost finish building thmy mustang lou IV

i must say that this ARF its very nice and very easy to build

..... but not sure how well it flies yet haha

will be considering the spitfire next haha.... any discounts
                        sigpic

Comment

guys is the recommended CG good to go???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by linhai View Post
                            almost finish building thmy mustang lou IV

i must say that this ARF its very nice and very easy to build

..... but not sure how well it flies yet haha

will be considering the spitfire next haha.... any discounts
                            Very ez to built ah?
                            sigpic
                            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

relatively haahaa as compared to the red baron mustang

you want to help on that one haahaa
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X