Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any Intermediate Plane recomendation

Anybody do you have a recomendation for Intermediate Plane?

a nice plane i mean,and nice finishing

What plane??

Glider Or Acrobatic Or Pylon Or Pattern ???

ps:electric please
    Sorry for my english

Har? What do you like? Aerobatic? Speedy? Jets? Gliding? WWII aircraft? So many types... how to tell you?
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

well, i dont like speed, i like calm flying,but i like acrobat

what plane??
      Sorry for my english

Comment

Consider one of these Super Decathlons

An acrobat when you want to cut loose... light wing loading for trainer-like landings. But there's no dihedral in the wing so self-recovery will not be good... only suitable for an intermediate plane.

I'm converting one to a .30 four-stroke nitro... should be a fun project
        If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Waw,Very beautiful

if i use Electric, what Battery will i use ??
          the weight is 1200g, it's too heavy

if you succed the Project tell me
          Sorry for my english

Comment

oops, i got poisoned by Nitro

is Tiger II(Carl goldberg) is a good sport plane??

any better plane from tiger II?

if I graduate Junior high with a nice score, i will buy Tiger II and ASP 52 4 stroke engine
            Sorry for my english

Comment

If I recall correctly, the Super D requires a 35 (mm diam) class BL motor because of its larger size... a standard 28 class motor may struggle a bit with the draggy airframe and AUW, but I'm sure AXI or Hacker makes a 28mm motor that will prove me wrong For batt, I reckon 1800mah minimum... and 2500mah being the norm... lots of room inside that fuse

For nitro sport planes, the CG Tigers are tried and proven classics... I believe these planes have been around for a long time and for good reason... they are great flyers
              If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Beside tiger 2

is there any great sport plane??

of course engine
                Sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by redblur View Post
                  Beside tiger 2

is there any great sport plane??

of course engine
                  u might wanna try out the "calmato sport" - JH version. quite reasonably priced.

or alternatively, u can try the Seagull Models Pilatus PC-9. selling at $159 at toykar. my friend maidening his tomorrow. looks nice. good reviews frm rcuniverse... but have not yet hands on.
                  Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

yea,Pilatus PC-9, is a beautiful plane....and what engine did your friend use?

About Calmat sport, I already emailed Jethobby, But no Reply... I asked them,Can they ship the calmato to indonesia(because i'm in indonesia)

Actualy,if i buy from SG and ship to indonesia,the price is same as the tiger 2 Kit(not the real tiger2,But the "tiger2" here http://paberik-pesawat.com/product_i...products_id=31 the indonesian plane model manufacture who builds malaysian UAV too)

but i fall in love with PC-9 now

but fall in love with Tiger too.......

So confused
                    Sorry for my english

Comment

yea,Pilatus PC-9, is a beautiful plane....and what engine did your friend use?

About Calmat sport, I already emailed Jethobby, But no Reply... I asked them,Can they ship the calmato to indonesia(because i'm in indonesia)

Actualy,if i buy from SG and ship to indonesia,the price is same as the tiger 2 Kit(not the real tiger2,But the "tiger2" here http://paberik-pesawat.com/product_i...products_id=31 the indonesian plane model manufacture who builds malaysian UAV too)

but i fall in love with PC-9 now

but fall in love with Tiger too.......

So confused
                      haha.. hes using a 50 size SK engine. he is maidening it today. will let u know his reviews. i also have one that has not been built yet. hope its easy an easy plane to fly. according to the guys at toykar, they said the pc9 is not a low-wing trainer.

the Tiger looks real good for a trainer.. since its roughly the same price, why donchya just get the Tiger - to get yourself used to a low-wing aircraft, sell it once u get the hang of it, then get the pc9 or any other alternative low wing planes?
                      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Hi Redblur

After flying electrics for a few months, my first nitro plane was a World Model Super Sports 40 - a low wing trainer - easy to build, fly and land. After my flying budding had an "accident" with that plane, it was replaced by another low wing trainer, a Phoenix Scanner. Very similar to the SS40, this plane is affordable, easy to build, fly and land. I built it with a OS55AX engine.

I also like the look of the Carl Goldberg Tiger 2. But if I am not mistaken, that is a kit - meaning you have to glue many pieces of wood together to build your plane and cover it with film. Unless you have an experienced builder to help it, it is no simple task.

Hope this helps.

Happy flying !!

Comment

well,super sports it's a nice plane too

how about the supersports acrobatic??
                          Sorry for my english

Comment

I built the SS40 with a Enya .49 engine. When my expert flyer friend flew it, he could make it loop, roll, knife edge, invert, stall turn - pretty much all the manoeuvers in the F3A competition schedule. But this is not a 3D plane, so cannot hover .

Comment

Anybody do you have a recomendation for Intermediate Plane?

a nice plane i mean,and nice finishing

What plane??

Glider Or Acrobatic Or Pylon Or Pattern ???

ps:electric please

Red blur, try the Pilates PC 9 from Seagull Models available from Toykar at $159. A nice bird, plus it is "RED" in color....

Comment

Working...
                              X