Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A plane for 800 or 900mah 2 cell Lama V3 lipos?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A plane for 800 or 900mah 2 cell Lama V3 lipos?

Anyone experienced and free to build with me, a slow-flying, hopefully aerobatic, beginner plane optimised for 800 or 900mah 2 cell lipos (got 3 of them cos originally used with my esky lamaV3).

I have no rc plane flying experience, much less building experience.
    I live at AMK/Upper Thomson area. Would very much appreciate the help.

And you want to optimise your current items? Are you going to take out the electronics from the llama?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Oh no heheh. Forgot to add... I ordered a SuperSimple 30A esc from HC already. Also have a Towerpro 2408-21 brushless motor. But I'm willing to change the motor/esc if I have to.

Batteries cost the most cos have to get in sets of at least 3 to prolong my flying sessions I think. So, in order to cut costs for now I thought I build around the batteries. Hope that's not the wrong way to think.

Comment

I have a profile plane to let go, u can have them. Good for practice flying. U can come over to my place anytime. Bring your stuff over and i'll set it up for you.

cheers!

nixaad
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Here's the plane.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Nice plane
            Uh... how much you letting it go for?
            Or did you mean you giving it to me?

Comment

give away ler.. FOC. this weekend not free, sats in jb, sunday I'm working, after 6 prolly free on sunday. PM me for contact.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

OMG! Thanks!!
                But hoh... I still don't have the ESC and the servos cos still waiting for hobbycity to stock some items that I shouldn't have ordered. Actually what I need already in stock. Only the stuff I don't need and will probably sell away is out of stock

But if can meet up with you just to watch you fly, chit chat and learn, that will be excellent, if you don't mind that is.
                Will also bring whatever I have (motor and lipos) to check roughly the weight and COG thingies.

My number is 96911216. Name is Ben. You can sms me yours.
                Thanks again.

Comment

I thought u mentioned u have a 30A Super Simple ESC? that suffice.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

oh.. u just ordered the servo. Sorry read too fast. The plane comes with servos, just need rx/esc/motor/batts. chiao!
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

well , when you are moving on to 3D , you can DIY some foamys to fool about

Helis
                      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Wah 3D is still a long way off for me heheh.
                        I was just thinking of doing loops (which look so fun) and maybe rolls.

Anyway... any other easy to build planes that might be best suited for 800mah 2s lamav3 lipos?

Joe Yap recommended Buttercup (high-wing balsa/foam profile), which looks quite cute. Any other ideas?

Comment

Check on rcgroups for Blu-baby
                          Helis
                          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Working...
                          X