Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AeroSwift & NoisyBee Flying Wings!

Hi Bros!

Its was a very fun on the recent Sunday with you guys out in the wet field !

Introducing to you our planes

- AeroSwift
    [/IMG]http://www.simplewing.com/Pictures/Aeroswift.jpg[/IMG]

- Noisy Bee
    [/IMG]http://www.simplewing.com/Pictures/noisybee4small.JPG[/IMG]

C U on same place again man with some CRAZY stunts combat in the air !

Cheers!

Edmond22 & p4cm4n2000
    Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Hi like to find out where did you get the EDF housing and extension tail cone ? How you all mount it to the wing. Your assistant is much appreciated.

Comment

Re: AeroSwift & NoisyBee Flying Wings!

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000

C U on same place again man with some CRAZY stunts combat in the air !

Cheers!

Edmond22 & p4cm4n2000
        How to combat w you?....please lah, can fly slow slow a bit or not.

See u this Sat!

Comment

Battery life

The battery life very short. Can fly for only 6-7mins. Got anymore suitable batteries that can lenghten th battery life???

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
            Hi like to find out where did you get the EDF housing and extension tail cone ? How you all mount it to the wing. Your assistant is much appreciated.
            The EDF housing is foam CNC cut. Tail cone is some board papers I found lying around. Of course you will still need to do some mathermatics to get the right exit diameter and length to get the desired effect. Tapered down to 85% seems to be the sweet spot for me. As for mounting it on, the EDF sits on another piece of EPP foam that is also CNC cut to match the shape. They are simply glued on using CA or Epoxy.
            Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

loyn use a couple of macdonald 25cent ice cream cone covers for the EDF tail cone?? hehehe
              JR 9x
              Raptor 50 SE
              Raptor 90 3D
              Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
              Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
              Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Re: Battery life

Originally posted by viper leader
                The battery life very short. Can fly for only 6-7mins. Got anymore suitable batteries that can lenghten th battery life???
                Actually, the problem is still the same regardless of the battery size. If you want something that zips along quite fast with some ability to loop and such, 5-6 mins is plentiful for me personally. I am not sure about others but I find it quite a mental strain to concentrate flying my aeroswift for more than 10 mins at a go lol. I tried lazying my NoisyBee and Aeroswift around and could get much longer flights but that bores the hell out of me too lol.

Say you get a 2000 mah instead of a 1500, you get slightly longer flight time, but you will need longer time to charge it still. Lipo can't be fast charged like nicads in a sense. Unless you get many batteries to start a flying trip, bigger capacity doesn't quite give you longer flights. I opt for many short flights instead of 1/2 long flights shuffling between 3 lipos.
                Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Wow high tech ....CNC parts.... hmmmm wonder can I can I cut one with my homemade foam cutter save some $.....thanks for the advise

Comment

Working...
                  X