Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fomosa 2 landing gear problem

Anyone modified gws formosa 2 landing gear here ?can give any info b'cos the original provided form gws is really suck ..except the wheel .
    I believe i can fly ....

Hi Bro,
    Have a look at my landing gear here. You can either buy the CF gear from the local hobby shop, or order it from UH.

MS

Comment

[QUOTE=msc]http://203.124.102.59/forum/showthre...=formosa+no.29

Hi Bro,
      Have a look at my landing gear here. You can either buy the CF gear from the local hobby shop, or order it from UH.

MS[/QUOTE

appreatiate your info .i will try to get one like you too .
      I believe i can fly ....

Comment

Originally posted by msc
        http://203.124.102.59/forum/showthre...=formosa+no.29

Hi Bro,

MS
        hi bro, which part of the wing did u mod the LG to? is it at the wing attachment point? i was thinkin of putting it at the front of the attachment point..
        -Ehawk 2000 Pro
        -Mouton 1600 EV
        -AMD micro chili
        -HK Kinetic800
        -SF Learjet45

Comment

Originally posted by Touch n Go
          hi bro, which part of the wing did u mod the LG to? is it at the wing attachment point? i was thinkin of putting it at the front of the attachment point..

At the Leading Edge of the wing belly. The CF gear assembly was sub-assembled, sandwiched with ply. The wing belly was cut out and the thickness of the gear cut-off from the foam. The foam cut-out is then epoxied back.
          The shape of the wing belly remains the same.
          Also, the wing-to-fuselage attachment was modified with 2 carbon rod that intrude into the fuselage.
          The trailing edge mounting screw remains the same.

I did not take more pictures, but if you examine the picture in the post properly, you can see the completed job.

Happy modding!!

MS

Comment

here retract version...

Comment

Originally posted by msc
              At the Leading Edge of the wing belly. The CF gear assembly was sub-assembled, sandwiched with ply. The wing belly was cut out and the thickness of the gear cut-off from the foam. The foam cut-out is then epoxied back.
              The shape of the wing belly remains the same.
              Also, the wing-to-fuselage attachment was modified with 2 carbon rod that intrude into the fuselage.
              The trailing edge mounting screw remains the same.

I did not take more pictures, but if you examine the picture in the post properly, you can see the completed job.

Happy modding!!

MS
              yesterday went to skyhobby bought a HYPERION HP-GEAR cost 19dollars after 5% discount .i screwed it on a plywood and epoxy to the wing.
              the quality is good .the gear is made from stong aluminium and not easily bend ,the important it's light, fit nice with my formosa II .It really worth spend my 19 dollar .will try out this weekend

I believe i can fly ....

Comment

Handsome livery...

Comment

Working...
                X