Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix-2000 Good?

Hi Guys,

I was thinking of getting another plane, i am a beginner, have a Supercub bought last week and flew a couple of times but no ailerons very bored

Was thinking of getting Phoenix-2000, anyone has it? How is it? Understand can change the wing to trainer low wing etc.

Would you recommend that for a beginner? Is the plane stable in windy condition?

Hi bro, if you want, consider the E-Starter or Beaver that kind. I started with the Phoenix 2000. It's plastic body - long and heavy. If you like big planes it's ok lah, but I found it too lecheh... So got an E-Starter instead and decomm my Phoenix 2000 leow.. Didn't even try the B Wings.. E-Started has ailerons and you can even do loops with it (although many won't recommend using it except for light flying). That's probably a better step before you move on to more advanced planes...

My personal opinion ya

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo
      Hi bro, if you want, consider the E-Starter or Beaver that kind. I started with the Phoenix 2000. It's plastic body - long and heavy. If you like big planes it's ok lah, but I found it too lecheh... So got an E-Starter instead and decomm my Phoenix 2000 leow.. Didn't even try the B Wings.. E-Started has ailerons and you can even do loops with it (although many won't recommend using it except for light flying). That's probably a better step before you move on to more advanced planes...

My personal opinion ya
      Oh ok, you wanna sell your Phoenix 2000?

Comment

Hee bro my Phoenis-2000 is not in that good condition leow lah, paisay to sell :P

Comment

Phoenix 2000 form Sapac ??

It's can switched from High wing to mid wing

It's like the Wing Dragon

@simonwoo
          where you bought it ??

How's The price??
          Sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by redblur
            Phoenix 2000 form Sapac ??

It's can switched from High wing to mid wing

It's like the Wing Dragon

@simonwoo
            where you bought it ??

How's The price??
            Jethobby selling $89 kit leh

Comment

I got mine shipped from Hong Kong actually... Slightly cheaper than if you buy the whole set here, cos I got them to set it up for me as well, including motor, esc and servos.

Do you intend to set it up by yourself?

Comment

Working...
              X