Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can these be used for Estarter?

i am currently lying the Beaver and intend to upgrade to Estarter, can I transfer my current electronic from Beaver to Estarter?

Current setup as follows..

Motor - JH2822 832KV
    ESC - Hobbywing Pentium 18A
    Batt - DN 3S 1050mAh 10C
    Prop -1047

Heard that the ES flies better with a motor around 1000KV.. So shall I upgrade to the JH2812 1534KV? Can my current ESC be use with this motor?

Alternative, please help to recommend a decent setup. On tight budget, will prefer to keep the cost low. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Pea-brain
    i am currently lying the Beaver and intend to upgrade to Estarter, can I transfer my current electronic from Beaver to Estarter?

Motor - JH2822 832KV
    Batt - DN 3S 1050mAh 10C
    Prop -1047

Heard that the ES flies better with a motor around 1000KV.. So shall I upgrade to the JH2812 1534KV? Can my current ESC be use with this motor?

Alternative, please help to recommend a decent setup. On tight budget, will prefer to keep the cost low. Thanks in advance.
    yes u can as long as u keep yr ES as light as possible.
    using a higher KV is not consider an upgrade. it depends on yr application.
    i'm running a 1534KV on my ES as its slightly heavier than recommended flying weight due to paint n heavier batt.
    hence it would b more efficient to run on higher KV with smaller prop. but i wouldn't consider tat an upgrade n wont recommend the setup.
    ES is a slow plane n flies better on lower kv with bigger prop; easier n better to control. so just transfer over yr electronics.
    Futaba 8U Super/Spectrum DX7

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

"To be OLD & WISE, You must 1st have to be YOUNG & STUPID"

Comment

Originally posted by Pea-brain

Motor - JH2822 832KV
      Batt - DN 3S 1050mAh 10C
      Prop -1047

u can use the current set up as the weight of the ES is not much. try on the current setting to get the feel of the plane 1st before doing any upgrading..
      -Ehawk 2000 Pro
      -Mouton 1600 EV
      -AMD micro chili
      -HK Kinetic800
      -SF Learjet45

Comment

use a higher pitch prop to make up for the low kV
        9x7.5 SF APC should give you more speed.

Cheers,
        Leon

Comment

Thanks all for your advice...
          Guess l'll pop by rotor later..

Comment

Working...
          X