Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Site on Weekday

Hi guys,

Any recommendation of flying site for nitro plane on weekday?

Regards,
    LEE

Flying Site

Hello there,

You could fly at Tampines bicycle park or Tampines Industrial Ave 5 opp Ikea(Big Field)
    If you want peace,be prepared to fight for it!

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo
      Hello there,

You could fly at Tampines bicycle park or Tampines Industrial Ave 5 opp Ikea(Big Field)
      Bro, ...You're right next to Paya Lebar Airbase at both location !

...So far, it seems they have been lenient in allowing RC flying on Sundays (When they dun operate) ...if you do it on a weekday and the pilots of the real thing makes a hazard report ...there goes your ff field as well as all other FF sites around the Airbase !

Please Fly responsibily !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
        Bro, ...You're right next to Paya Lebar Airbase at both location !

...So far, it seems they have been lenient in allowing RC flying on Sundays (When they dun operate) ...if you do it on a weekday and the pilots of the real thing makes a hazard report ...there goes your ff field as well as all other FF sites around the Airbase !

Please Fly responsibily !
        That's wat l'm worry about...No worry, will not fly there on weekdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
          That's wat l'm worry about...No worry, will not fly there on weekdays.

Bro I find one side near where I mention previously... good air space I think... is near to our Previous flying ground.
          sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Har? I din know you must keep it a secret...
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by abner
              Bro I find one side near where I mention previously... good air space I think... is near to our Previous flying ground.
              Bro Abner, how are you?

btw, was it the next after the previously one or previously after the next one ?
              Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo
                Hello there,

If you need to fly there during the weekdays, do fly only electrics and fly low, maybe 5m-10m. These fields are pretty close to the PLA, so must take care of the defenders of our airspace

Comment

Working...
                X