Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

katana MD

does anybody have this plane from sky hobbies or seen it in flight. how's the flight characteristic?

here's the link: http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/electric_models_BALSA.htm

many thanks!

Originally posted by Xalive
    does anybody have this plane from sky hobbies or seen it in flight. how's the flight characteristic?

here's the link: http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/electric_models_BALSA.htm

many thanks!
    Seen it, flown it, own it. Flies gentle like a kite and yet aggressive when commanded to.

The only regret that u will have with this plane is that you do not try/buy it.

My 2 cents!

Cheers
    Current Planes : Beaver , IFO (Jan 07) - Given Away, E-Starter (Feb 07) - Hanger, Scratch Built CF Ripstock Bipe (Apr 07) - Hanger, Katana MD (Jul 07) - In Service

Current Heli's : Mini Titan

Graveyard : Supersonic F3A x 2, Extreme Flight Extra 300

Building :

Next Project : TBA

Transmitter : Hitec Laser 4 / 29.***
    Transmitter : Hitec Optic 6 / 72.***
    Transmitter : JR 3810 / 72.***

Comment

wow cool~ i'm amazed by the weight of the plane. but wad do u mean by "The only regret that u will have with this plane is that you do not try/buy it." u dont recomend people to buy ah?

hmm i saw a katana MD at the PFFW about 1month plus ago but on that day it rain.. so didnt get to see it...

Comment

Originally posted by Xalive
        wow cool~ i'm amazed by the weight of the plane. but wad do u mean by "The only regret that u will have with this plane is that you do not try/buy it." u dont recomend people to buy ah?

hmm i saw a katana MD at the PFFW about 1month plus ago but on that day it rain.. so didnt get to see it...
        Hi,

Notice the regret is in relation to the if you "do not try/buy it".

"hmm i saw a katana MD at the PFFW about 1month plus ago but on that day it rain.. so didnt get to see it" ----> Was it a yellow one? Think it's mine
        Current Planes : Beaver , IFO (Jan 07) - Given Away, E-Starter (Feb 07) - Hanger, Scratch Built CF Ripstock Bipe (Apr 07) - Hanger, Katana MD (Jul 07) - In Service

Current Heli's : Mini Titan

Graveyard : Supersonic F3A x 2, Extreme Flight Extra 300

Building :

Next Project : TBA

Transmitter : Hitec Laser 4 / 29.***
        Transmitter : Hitec Optic 6 / 72.***
        Transmitter : JR 3810 / 72.***

Comment

Originally posted by Ethanboy
          Hi,

Notice the regret is in relation to the if you "do not try/buy it".

"hmm i saw a katana MD at the PFFW about 1month plus ago but on that day it rain.. so didnt get to see it" ----> Was it a yellow one? Think it's mine
          so sorry for my bad english.. haha i get wad u meant, it's a must buy.
          and yea that katana MD which i saw is a yellow one. haha so i guess is u thinking of getting a yellow one.. but not enough funds yet..

btw do u have any idea when is the katana MD from sky hobbies is coming? its been out of stock a long time liao..

Comment

Call Derrick and ask. He's one of the friendliest LHS I've encounter and patronise.

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
              Call Derrick and ask. He's one of the friendliest LHS I've encounter and patronise.
              http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/contact_us.htm
              thanks, i have PM-ed him already

Comment

Working...
              X