Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AXI 2212/26 screws

OK,

So it seems that the screws have ejected from my motor in flight :rolleyes. I need to get the 3mm screw for the motor, does anyone have any idea where to get them?

Ubi ave has a shop that sells just screws, not the usual hardware store. You check yellow page, there should be lots of them.

Comment

screws

HI Yuen,

is the screws used on the radial mount? 3mm shold be easy to find.

You can go to Ubi. YongSeng screws:-

Blk 3026 Ubi Road 1
      #01-186 Singapore 408719
      Tel: 6744 8282 & 6744 8787
      Fax: 6749 2855
      Mr. Hoon Teck Sin
      Mr.Hoon Teck Huat

They have one of the largest collection of screws, both wholesale n retail.
      Amazingly they can help u find all sorts of weird screws , just give them detail descriptions.

Hope it helps!
      Robert Green Ingersoll:
      It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

Comment

WOW! Phenomenon, next time i need anything i will just call you! All the info. at your fingertips har, solid hor!?

Comment

Another source

Pan Sun Hardware Pte Ltd
          Blk 803 King George's Ave #01-174
          Tel : 6296 3180

The bad thing about this shop is 10 or 20 pcs usually cost $2 ....must try 50 pcs next time, could be $2 as well.... looks like $2 is wat they will charge for a packet of screws

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Thanks guys,

I got the screws.

Comment

screws galore

Astryboy> No prob! My job is to find all the hard to find parts/components/equipments. Just let me know if you need find anything i'll try my best.

Csisfun> yuen,i just wonder where u use those screws, i dun quite understand.

In case u need some screws and bearings , there's a few very easy-to-find shops near Rotor Hobby-Kitchener Rd. There's also a aluminium stockist carrying huge selection of alu at very good price, bout less than 1min walk from rotor.

Hope it helps!
              Robert Green Ingersoll:
              It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

Comment

Re: screws galore

Originally posted by Phenomenon
                Astryboy> No prob! My job is to find all the hard to find parts/components/equipments. Just let me know if you need find anything i'll try my best.

Csisfun> yuen,i just wonder where u use those screws, i dun quite understand.

In case u need some screws and bearings , there's a few very easy-to-find shops near Rotor Hobby-Kitchener Rd. There's also a aluminium stockist carrying huge selection of alu at very good price, bout less than 1min walk from rotor.

Hi ,
                Would appreciate very much if you could also give us the name of the aluminium stockist. Thanks alot...Michael

Hope it helps!

Comment

Working...
                X