Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow sticks!

hi guys?any slow stick flyer?come share views on your modification!best some photos of ya blings!
    save the animals!:

used to own one a looooooooooooooooooooooooongggggggggg time ago but what i did was hook up a brushless setup and make it as light as possible. no landing gears for me so CG was a bit hard .

the tail , for rudder and elevator, i extended the rudder a bit to make it much more responsive , by 2-5 cm .

oh yeah.. this baby is a floater! but dont expect to fight strong winds

Which character are you test by

Comment

a fren of mine who i used to fly with a few years back actually modified it by putting 2 extra servos to create the ailerons.
      + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
      p c m 9 x
      RC Kite
      S c o r p i o n
      A L P H A B a b y
      Ice cream prototype

Comment

aladin ah no time no see ah .i though u kana kepnap by alibaba father (alipapa) or ali mother(alimama)hehe so when u gonna join in the fun
        mike

Comment

Originally posted by blurchaoz
          a fren of mine who i used to fly with a few years back actually modified it by putting 2 extra servos to create the ailerons.

yep ... you can cut out and put ailerons on it. saw a few people doing it . ss also flies well with a mushroom type of brushless .. the 2408-something .. or the 2410 something..

mike ah.. me serving ns.. 10more months ORD lor!! been busy taking photography and no more plane to fly dad threw em all away

Which character are you test by

Comment

use a wing dragon wing instead. you will need a brushless setup for this. 3s will make this setup really fun and while it floats well you can manage this in wind condition well too.

Comment

yeah I second xwings's suggestion. Eventhough I ran my Wing Dragoned Slowstick with a brushed motor, the whole charactersitic changed.

Rolls and loops were more fun and easily executable on those wings.

Cheers
              Adnan
              Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
              ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
              Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X