Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an very interesting design, I will never understand how this can fly until reading the explaination.

Using vortex to create "virtual" flying surface

thanks for sharing of your knowledge

Comment

You know what, Dickeroo. We are very very honoured to have you posting here. If it's not too late,

Welcome to Daddyhobby.

cheers!

nixaad
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thank you nixaad. I am very pleased to be here.

Originally posted by nixaad
        You know what, Dickeroo. We are very very honoured to have you posting here. If it's not too late,

Welcome to Daddyhobby.

cheers!

nixaad
        This is a very exciting time for me. To be talking to you from the other side of the world and all of us sharing our common experiences and interests. It is what makes life very rewarding.

Dick Kline

Comment

Originally posted by dickeroo
          This is a very exciting time for me. To be talking to you from the other side of the world and all of us sharing our common experiences and interests. It is what makes life very rewarding.

Dick Kline
          Who would name their kid Dickeroo?

Comment

KF Hellcat maiden flight is a wind-beater.

Dave Reap created the KF Hellcat, which was based on Kaos2's design of the XRegal. The reason it is called the XRegal is because it has a KF step on the fuselage as well as on the wings. In his maiden flight he faced some pretty stiff wind which he was able to handle well because he had full control authority during the entire flight.

Here is the video:
            Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

If you want to see the original Regal fly, go to this link:
            Welcome to my channel. My hobbies and interests generally fall into some sort of "techy" definition, and this is where I'll share content related to my experiences.

Just thought that you might find these videos of some interest.

Comment

Working...
            X