Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic place to FLY

This place is at Woodlands, where the sport school is located. It is somewhere near Champions Way. Site has a very big and wide grassy area. Even has an unused road located smack in the middle of the grassy field that can be used as a runway for aero fliers. There is a group of heli and aero fliers grouped there every Sunday 2-5 pm. Pls visit the site gd chance to make friends. Happy flyin Site is also very windy, truly fantastic. once again pls visit the site.

Any chance to put a map of this location ?

Comment

U can see the runway from the expressway ... right after u turn into the kje from bke towards punggol ...

very nice

Comment

is it the plot of land behind the petrol station where people play buggy?

sigpic

Comment

hi, take note that this place is within 5km of seletar airport. please be careful of incoming low level helicopters...and please fly responsibly in respect to the full scale aircraft in the area...
          JR 9x
          Raptor 50 SE
          Raptor 90 3D
          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
          Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
          Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Caution

Yea u hav to be a bit careful when flying ur rc planes there. There r low flying helicopters so better not fly so high. But overall it still a nice place with beautiful scenery. Quite popular place.

Comment

Generally, it is illegal to fly within 5km of aerodromes.
              [SIZE="1"]
              [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
              Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Yeah... i saw that site when driving on the expressway.. it's just behind my camp... won't be nice to fly there during weekdays.. heli everywhere.. but i guess sunday will be ok..

i think flyers should take note that now gov still don't control RC flying that much.. we should do our part before something happen & we get restricted for flying rc

Comment

i hope you guys take a look at what's in the heli forum right now. btw its not true that sunday has no traffic. YFC and charter planes will be there on sunday still.
                  JR 9x
                  Raptor 50 SE
                  Raptor 90 3D
                  Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                  Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                  Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Working...
                  X